Home

Job Offers!

Darth Groovy

I could keep records, but does it necessarily have to be under Access? I'd prefer to use various programs to get the job done, especially since I'm not sure if I have Access :p

But, I'm good at keeping records...

*looks at database of LEGOs he made at age 6*

Yep, I've been makin databases since I could barely say the word malfunction.

:D

What program would you use? This will be more than a list, we will need details on every member such as hobies, birthdays, date they joined the academy, job within the academy, rank and status, prefered skins/models. Keep in mind you need to allow for extra room. I have a feeling our membership will increase quite a bit when the server is open.

I could do all of that in Excel. I'd rather not use Access for one reason....

I don't have it.

How's that sound?

EDIT: I'm usin Excel for the database, just got the go ahead from Groovy.

Q: Do I need a copy of Jedi Outcast to be involved in this?

A: Not necessarily, however it is more pleasurable experience that you do have it so that you can participate in our online game nights, which involve, several different methods of multiplayer strategy from duels, to role-playing. Also more often than not, you will know what we are talking about better if you have the game. The game is not required but highly recommended

this is what im referring to, ok, i assumed that this included CTF. i dont expect us to go dominate the jk2 community with a gaming clan, but wether you like it or not, a group of 10 people all wearing the [LFJA] tag, is essentially a clan.

so all i was suggesting was that -on these gaming nights- i could help out with this aspect of the *ahem* 'group', training the ones who arent so good, so as to make for an even game.

Archived