Home

Job Offers!

Darth Groovy

Ok now that LFJA is officically in the jkii.net zone we need to quit the comedy and come up with some genuine responsibilities. The days of Academy Chef, and Groundskeeper were fun, but in order for us to have a fully functional clan we need some volunteers that are willing to take on some responsibility. When I say responisiblity I mean things like these:

Edit 12/23/02: Those titles can still be held, but we prefer all members to participate in making this organization function properly and be able to grow. For Example; yom is still the chef, but he goes and finds servers we can play on. Dath Maximus is still the groundskeeper, but he is in charge of recruiting potential members and spreading the word. Get the idea?

I'm Modding the Forums and coordinating all members and they're assingned duties. So I call this job "Personell Coordinator.

Tyrion is our truant officer. He will track down all of our missing members and report to the council.

leXX is working on our site and will admin the server

obi-wan13 oversees everything and has the final say. What he says is law, he founded LFJA and can destroy it with a word. Don't like what obi said, go join a clan! :wavey:

We need skinners, good ones! We want to have a skin for each lfja member. I use the cheshire maul model,but would kill for a Darh Maul wearing a Tuxedo skin.

We need web desingers, gear heads, graphic artists, you name it! Basically anyone who can help this clan come together. The only requirement is that you are or become an LFJA member.

Also no flakes!!! Do NOT volunteer to make us a map and drop off the project. The way it will be done this time, is submit a map to us and we will vote on it. Whatever fits us best will be used as an Academy map and all proper credit will be given.

So to summorize, anyone who wishes to be involved, post here along with what you are volunteering for. Or you can pm me, whatever works for ya. :)

i have some experience as graphic's artist, and as an webdesigner, and when everything is a little less hectic, i'll be glad to help

who is going to host the server?:confused: because i thought i was going to do that:(

and the skin think, i want to make my own skin, so when my current project are done, i'm going to make me a skin, and if i'm good at it, i'll may do some other, but i may suggest mima kake as a skinner, he's pretty damn good at it!

ok i know i have not beeen on as mutch ass i used to be and well i try and get on here at least once aday and keep up with every thing around here

so what i am saying is that i whant a job too i know i was the academy chef and all and that means nothing now

so i am open for any sugeestions to what i could do for the clan besides sitt and watch it grow

Originally posted by Yom

ok i know i have not beeen on as mutch ass i used to be and well i try and get on here at least once aday and keep up with every thing around here

so what i am saying is that i whant a job too i know i was the academy chef and all and that means nothing now

so i am open for any sugeestions to what i could do for the clan besides sitt and watch it grow

You can still be the chef, but can you really cook for us? I guess what I should emphasize is that you have to tell us what you have to offer us. You were usually pretty good at finding us an open server, perhaps you could be in charge of keeping track of IP addresses for all the cool servers that we can use until we get our won. So if you want to do that, I can make it official. As soon as I think of a title for somebody that does that, I'll come back and post it here for you.

By the way Tyrion is now in charge of allied operations. That means he will scout out clans for us to ally with.

Keep me as cheff cuz i can cook up the daily server for domination...opps i mean friendly chaleng ~laughs to self~

i cook up serverfor u all to fight in call me chef or yom either one

if u need a good place to go go and fight in give me a call and i will give u the I.P.

Originally posted by leXX

Well I guess I can have the title of Webmaster/Admin?!

Yes dear....:xp:

Edit- Looks like we could really use a "Records Keeper", or someone to keep track of members, dates, and all LFJA info. Preferably someone who can run a database in Microsoft Access. I know how to do it, but I just don't want the hassle :xp:

I'll tell you the same thing I told kstar this morning, I don't personally have a problem with you doing that, it's just do we really need 3 web designers? There is a very good posibility that LFN will build us a site of our own. I don't have a problem with it, if obi says it's ok then consider yourself a lfja web designer.

*walks in*

I've come to offer my services...

I'm pretty well rounded, so if you have a job in mind, I'll take it willingly :D

Don't make me have to think of something :p

I think we need some members to go and spread the good word of the LFJA. Since we are a part of LF we can advertise at will without consequence. There is a decline in morale at the Swamp, and an increase in spam and worthless topics. Lets go and spread the word and get these new guys signed up with us so we can show them how its done. Lets work together to make the swamp what it once was. We need someone to help Dath our Head recruiter. Perhaps we could put you in charge of Advertising. You interested?

ok, well, a while ago, i made two skins: one for me, one for darklighter (however, this was when i was still his apprentice. good times, good times. *weeps* :D)

anywho, they got deleted, but are very simple to make. i can tell you how.

his was the DarkForces kyle skin....with the orange-ish jacket, and it said Darklighter on the back, and Jedi Master on the front, on one side.

mine was the Leper Messiah skin, with blond streaks in the hair, and Phantom on the back, and "Jedi Apprentice" on the front on one side, but that would now be "Jedi Master" as well! :D

i may make the council member's skins, im almost done with mine, its of the new qui gon model, but ive added more facial hair, changed his clothes to a dark dark grey, given him a scar on his right side of his face (hey the bio i created during the academy war said he fought in many battles)

once i get it perfected ill start on the others.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I think we need some members to go and spread the good word of the LFJA. Since we are a part of LF we can advertise at will without consequence. There is a decline in morale at the Swamp, and an increase in spam and worthless topics. Lets go and spread the word and get these new guys signed up with us so we can show them how its done. Lets work together to make the swamp what it once was. We need someone to help Dath our Head recruiter. Perhaps we could put you in charge of Advertising. You interested?

/me nods appreciatively

I'll do that! And any other random task you have lying around or needs to be done I can do as well :D

We also need someone to maintain a database of all the LFJA members. Preferably somebody that can run Access. And eventually we will probably need someone to do mass emails about news and events. That may fall under your title too 220, but not sure yet. Does anyone have and know how to use Microsoft Access? If not, I will probably do that, but we still really need a records keeper.

Archived