Home

Koreans

Luey Fubar

I'll give you a warning in advance, they cheat like hell.

In Legend of mir 90% or more of Koreans cheated, the Mir staff didn't bann their IP's, just deleted the charectors. So they just made another character and trained it up using cheats.

So, will Koreans be stopped from getting on our Servers?

hehe and they say they dnt cheat >.< lol here about 1/4 of a list of cheaters from ONE SERVER!

Õ½»ÊħµÐ¡£ (chinese)

testy

testy2

Kaleil

Talrascha

****YouUsa

xxDiabloxx

jtnews

Pulse01

[]Farril

ɱɱÎÞÇé <-- Chinese

Darkhawk

Rainbow

Orange

Nightevil

TeddyBear

˧µÄÏë¿Þѽ

ħ×åvħÀË

yousiki

zejtryhkjzrklt

123123£

jian4239

sunpower

Chaoskie

Runningaway

»¨ÁèÁÒ»ð

÷˪°ÁÑ©

LaDeng

chinaiidalian

icecube

windy

kingrobin

sadada

Shangai

thx

jetzheng

feizhu

runingaway

Computer

»¨ÁèÁÒ»ð120

Panguking

Jimboy

kkk555

Mac

Kelly <-- HAHA BITACH!

WOLFhuang

ÈÈÄÖ

waaw

Kingcat

TIEULONGNU

nechi

Áú¶ù

Illusion

Ë­-°®¡ïîÒ

ÂäÑã

ppppppppppp

ÀË×ÓÎÞºÛ

Toffiee

hghgh

¥á±ù¥á

CoolPince

¥áÁú¥á <- the lvl 40 wiz

WindCloud <cheating>

LOVELYCAT <cheating>

iioo <cheating>

Yanguo <cheating>

SimonSorcerer <cheating>

MichaelJackson <cheating>

Å͹š£Ê«ÈË <cheating>

jian003 <cheating>

but anywhoo looks like SWG got a better customer servise lol coz mir's just sucked it took some1 6months to get the hacked chara back lol and mir it self has been hacked 3 times lol

Yeah, I feel like I'm in safe hands with spending my money on SWG, with a big company behind it.

Legend of mir seemed to have a big company behind it (Game Network TV Channel) But all of the channels corner cutting and fraud aproaches to business were revealed. Such as selling off games that were lent to them on a contract by the game companys to review.

it was exactly the same with diablo ii but the real problem is not cheaters if they just do it to get higher lvls it was that the koreans .... there was no way in hell you could communicate with them THEY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH even (1/4 new zealands population allmost is from asia) the koreans who live in an english speaking countr REALLY REALLY suck at speaking english and it is so annoying

Added: please dont take this the wrong way (one of my best friends is from korea)

Ok, I have to say this, and I'm sure it will piss off plenty of you who think its ok to single out an entire race. What I've heard in this thread is completely racist, and I'm not saying this because I'm Korean- in fact, I'm not even Asian. Im English and Irish. It's disgusting to see this kind of racisim in a game that celebrates diversity and in many ways, represents a future in which race is not a limiting factor in the overall scheme of things. Perhaps I'm overreacting, but I can't stand to see a bunch of privledged brats trash talking an entire people based on an extremely limited and biased experience in a very few games.

Having said that, I too have experienced problems with Koreans that have attempted to make life miserable for everyone on the server. I've also had that problem with Canadiens, Brazilians, French, Americans, Chinese, and several others. But I don't single them out.

If, for some strange reason, North and South Koreans decide to unite and decide to cause problems for any given SWG server, I'll be happy to eat my words. But until then, lighten up, grow up, and try to imagine how a well adjusted adult would react to some of the posts I've seen on this thread.

:swear:

JS

Racist = One race thinks it is better than an other race and acts that way. Saying that all or most Koreans cheat is just plain racism. I have to agree with you on that Sinn.

However, analysising a problem (some koreans dont speak english) that originates from one source (can be a race/ person/ type of plant/ etc.) does not automatically have to be racism or discrimination.

Like the problem with the language in DII (I play it too, I know what you mean), There is an ASIAN server. If you cant speak or understand some basic concepts of the language commonly used on a sever, please dont play on that server . I dont say that they should be banned or anything, everyone has the right to choose. But it just doesnt make sense that Koreans who cant speak english come to english speaking servers.

Originally posted by Zendjir

Racist = One race thinks it is better than an other race and acts that way. Saying that all or most Koreans cheat is just plain racism. I have to agree with you on that Sinn.

However, analysising a problem (some koreans dont speak english) that originates from one source (can be a race/ person/ type of plant/ etc.) does not automatically have to be racism or discrimination.

Like the problem with the language in DII (I play it too, I know what you mean), There is an ASIAN server. If you cant speak or understand some basic concepts of the language commonly used on a sever, please dont play on that server . I dont say that they should be banned or anything, everyone has the right to choose. But it just doesnt make sense that Koreans who cant speak english come to english speaking servers.

The reason why most of them come on is to mess about, on their servers it's "Cheat or be cheated", if you don't cheat on Korean servers, you die. So they bring their cheats over to our little fair playing servers and more follow.

Originally posted by Zendjir

thats what i was saying im not a racist like i said many of of my best friends are from korea and taiwan i dont consider myself racist i just get annoyed with the language barriers thats all

ok cheating in this kind of game is nearly impossible.. since almost everything is serverside. In games like Diablo the characters are stored client side so that means you can edit them like crazy and do whatever you want. In SWG and Everquest everything about your character is serverside so nothing can be changed. I myself used to cheat in diablo, counter-strike and some other games and i still cheat in counter-strike just because its fun and the game gets old if you play it normally.

anyways back to web class

Originally posted by Kakar0t

ok cheating in this kind of game is nearly impossible.. since almost everything is serverside. In games like Diablo the characters are stored client side so that means you can edit them like crazy and do whatever you want. In SWG and Everquest everything about your character is serverside so nothing can be changed. I myself used to cheat in diablo, counter-strike and some other games and i still cheat in counter-strike just because its fun and the game gets old if you play it normally.

if they realy wanted, they'd find out a way or make them. Like on Legend Of Mir.

If Koreans mess around, they should be treated just the same as other people who mess around. Don't say: "Damn, Koreans cause trouble, lets ban em all"But say: "Hey, the system can be cheated and messed with, how can we change the system?"

You should not accuse koreans of the cause of the problem, other people cheat too, believe me...Koreans do it because gamers in that country are usually better organised, cheating behaviour spreads faster.

Storing characters on the server instead of at the client is a good step.

LMAO thats editing chara m8 I think luey was on aboutother cheats like in the cheats was

Rev everyone (shows every1s hps)

No candle cheat

Speed cheat

Run tho mobs/player cheat

Max dc/mc/sc

attack speed cheat

Trust me there WILL be cheats coming out for SWG there is for every game just takes time >.< Sucks i know lol

no i highly doubt there will be any cheats for SWG. Exploits however are totally possible but these are just glitches in the game and will be resolved after people start finding them. Look at everquest there are nearly no cheats besides maybe a speedhack which tricks the server into thinking your lagging so it kind of teleports you forward. SWG will be almost completly server side so you guys dont need to worry about cheaters. And if anyone found a way to cheat you could just report them and the GMs would ban them. Since you pay for SWG i dont think it would be worth cheating because if you get caught they would ban your account and you would have to buy the game again and make a new account.

no i highly doubt there will be any cheats for SWG. Exploits however are totally possible but these are just glitches in the game and will be resolved after people start finding them. Look at everquest there are nearly no cheats besides maybe a speedhack which tricks the server into thinking your lagging so it kind of teleports you forward. SWG will be almost completly server side so you guys dont need to worry about cheaters. And if anyone found a way to cheat you could just report them and the GMs would ban them. Since you pay for SWG i dont think it would be worth cheating because if you get caught they would ban your account and you would have to buy the game again and make a new account.

hehe well we will just wait and see >.< just we both played mir and koreans moved to are server about 4months ago now and Staff/GMS did nothing untill REALY later on. They had to stop ALL quest due to Koreans cheating abnd doing them over and over

eg

took beta players 1year to get level 40

took ¥áÁú¥á 2months also they ALLWAYS had the best items. even tho they never hunted boss mobs.

Lets hope there is not MANY if any cheats ingame

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I'm very unimpressed by this thread. This kind of outright rascism could get you banned from LucasForums. There are other ways to go about this arguement, but just up and asking for all Koreans to be banned from Galaxies is crossing the line.

This is your first and only warning. I don't want to see any more of this on my forum. Consider this thread closed.

Archived