Home

Monthly Fee???!!!!

Ecks_Gecar

Originally posted by Benihana14

The Monthly fee truly isn't as bad as you think....just have to factor it into your monthly "bills." Granted, my first game that required monthly payment was on my mom's card, and well....she didn't remember ask me to pay her :) What are mom's for? Thanks mommy.....anyhoo, looks like we might have an MMLTOGVTSWG

Whats "MMLTOGVTSWG" you ask? Well it stands for "Massively Multi-player Losing Their Online Gaming Virginity To Star Wars Galaxies"

Enjoy!

i loose my mmorpg virginity to this game but ive played online games tonnes of time s but only strategy and fps

added vv

well you could just share the account and let him play on a different server thats what me andd my brother are doing

Quit complaining about $15. I'll be spending $30 a month to play--actually so my wife and I can both play.

Yes, we have 2 computers. Yes, we'll be buying 2 copies of the game...

But when you consider we play Age of Mythology about 10 hours a week now--that's 40 hours a month, which is less than $1 per day.

You just need to think about how much you will play it. If it's more than 15 hours a month, then it will be worth it.

Look at it this way--if you play:

15 hours=$1

30=$.50

60=$.25

KL

Archived