Home

Monthly Fee???!!!!

Ecks_Gecar

• 4 weeks later...

Is there an SWG coming out on XBox? Oh Yeah, it won't be "An Empire Devided" though, I presume monthly fees will be used...If I remember correctly Everquest Online Adventures for PS2 will have a monthly fee...so I'd assume the same for the Xbox and PS2 versions, considering they are MMORPG's. Plus, you'll probably have to buy some other piece of equipment to make your console available to play online.

Trust me, if you've never played an online or MMORPG or even if you have, its worth the monthly fee. I've played lots of games (not TONS, but lots :)) And I'd much rather play one online where I can interact, make friends (and enemies...) and have a great time. Instead of playing a usually linear single player game....infact instead of playing Final Fantasy on my nintendo, I played the Mud version w/ the nintendo images...that way I could play the linear game, but still chat (and group) w/ others....Its worth playing games online, you won't go back, unless its just a plain kickbutt game (like tony hawk 4).

If you are still pissed about a monthly fee....lets think about this.

I'd project the game to cost $15 a month at the most! But, like most games, this will probably offer a "purchase for 1 year, 6 months or 3 months" for a lower price....(buy in bulk i say). Which makes it lets say 12 dollars? How hard is it to get 12 bucks a month? Instead of paying for 2 or 3meals at mcdonalds....just make a sandwich? Plenty of ways to save it...plus the money goes towards good things.

I'm done shooting my shpeel for SWG....just buy it and enjoy :)

The Monthly fee truly isn't as bad as you think....just have to factor it into your monthly "bills." Granted, my first game that required monthly payment was on my mom's card, and well....she didn't remember ask me to pay her :) What are mom's for? Thanks mommy.....anyhoo, looks like we might have an MMLTOGVTSWG

Whats "MMLTOGVTSWG" you ask? Well it stands for "Massively Multi-player Losing Their Online Gaming Virginity To Star Wars Galaxies"

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Benihana14

The Monthly fee truly isn't as bad as you think....just have to factor it into your monthly "bills." Granted, my first game that required monthly payment was on my mom's card, and well....she didn't remember ask me to pay her :) What are mom's for? Thanks mommy.....anyhoo, looks like we might have an MMLTOGVTSWG

Whats "MMLTOGVTSWG" you ask? Well it stands for "Massively Multi-player Losing Their Online Gaming Virginity To Star Wars Galaxies"

Enjoy!

One heck of a mouthful their Ben. Can we shorten that to PLVTSWG (Plaer Losing Virginity To Staw Wars Galaxies) though that does sound quite sick now that I see it.

Yeah, maybe we should just disband this project now, before it turns into one of those late night regular gathering orgies that parents don't want their kids attending but the kids sneak out through their window and go to it anyway.....

MMLTOGVTSWG is no more....but i'm still encouraging you to go lose the Online gaming virginity to your wonderful SWG!

Archived