Home

As of now StarWars Galaxies is scheduled for release at about the same time as KOTOR

Danlow913

Welcome to Starwarsknights.com!! :D

I have a gut feeling that we will be seeing Knights released in mid - March. But that's just my feeling......and to answer your question if it happens to be closer to the Galaxies release date, that's ok with me. Either way I'll be getting Knights first, of course. :D

It will be a while before I check out Galaxies.

welcome to this place which is almost run by insanity (almost cause we also have aresen :D)

hope u enjoy ur

and if i have to choose between both im gettin kotor, it hasnt a monthly fee to pay and it is gonne be a major kickin game ;)

Well, I was thinking of getting Galaxies, and have been following the development. But the more I hear and learn about it, the more I seem to lose interest in it... I may still get it yet, but the chance of it is dropping quicker than Clinton's pants...:D

I'd most likely get KOTOR before I get Galaxies. I'm not really much for RPG's, only played a few, but this one interests me. Most likely because of the Star Wars setting, but I'm always a sucker for a good story. And KOTOR has no monthly fee, which is a bonus over Galaxies. Not to mention, the only idiot I have to play KOTOR with, is myself. Whereas with Galaxies, I'll have to deal with dozens of idiots a day...

I think galaxies will outsell KOTOR a lot.

trust me, a lot of people are willing to pay to play in a star wars universe of this magnitude.

My hope is that Galaxies April 15 release date will not affect the KOTOR release date. I will be pretty disheartened if it does.

Originally posted by Ki-Adi-Mundi

I agree whole-heartedly with FunClown on this one.

Maybe Galaxies will be delayed... by like... 4 months. :p

I agree too.

I think Galaxies will be bigger than Everquest and all other MMORPGs.

Unless they make an update down the line where they change the time period, I won't be playing it.

It's to bad, cause it looks incredible.

Archived