Home

God, I am such a wreck now..

Clefo

Wolfman, you're right (i can't believe i'm said that to someone who goes to state ;)) in that there is no definate system, but that doesn't mean that whatever you want is fine. I mean, raping is just some people's "personal style" by what you just said. People handle it differently, for sure, but i don't think that means there aren't good and bad ways to go about it.

Careful thought and analysis is always a positive in any position. You should never just barge into anything blind, or your likely to trip on the first obstacle thats crosses your path.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by STTCT

it is funny to read men's take on love.... now I understand why they were so clueless in HS. J.k ;) ;)

only kidding...but seriously...if other woman read this forum...you guys would be in trrrrrrroooouble.

I though my views on love were quite admiral, poetic, and in the very least, thought provoking while yet retaining enough ambiguity to remain unchallenged or at the very least overlooked by a member of the opposite sex seeking to abash the hopes of men believing to have deciphered the inner mysteries and workings of the heart. :D

Archived