Home

Joining The Associates..

Mnalar

My handle is Mnalar, and I have activated the join button for " The Associates" association.

Why ? Mostly I understand the value of having not just a collective group, but a dedicated collective group.

I've browsed your threads and have seen the consitancey of posts, showing dedication, knowledge, and some foresight into planning.

I have also read thru the threads of " who are we" and I like the fact that everyone isnt interested in being anonymous in the world of SWG, we will all be bring a bit of ourselves into the world of SWG.

I have been an active member of a few clans/guilds/assocations of mixed gaming, a clan recruiter of B2B-"Bad 2 the Bone" Rougue Spear clan, first person shooter with alot more thinking/planning than "quake" and an officer in "First Defenders "

a respected EQ guild with alliance ties on the CT server. Where I leveled a Ranger to level 56 and tons of AA points to spare, and Cleric to 40.

I'm a consistant but not hardcore level of gamer, n enjoy the humour RPG can bring, therefore always looking for the lighter side, and I'm always available the assist friends.

I'm thinking of creating a Ranger or Bounty hunter.

:lsduel:

Hey man... those are the arguments we need from people who joined :D:p

well.. since i saw this post... first thing ill do is welcome you to SWGalaxies.net :D

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

and now.. ill add you to our list of member on SWgalaxies.net :D

and now your added to the greatest PA this side of the vegetables :p

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Thanks fer your kind embrace, btw in one of your threads i read somfin about a website fer " the associates" if ya got one can i get a link fer a look-see.

n yeah its kinda like holding yer breath waiting for the " SWG" release.

see ya's on threads n thanks again for the embrace.

Originally posted by swediot=)

are we gonna be able to have the logo in game like get a clothes maker to put it on a jacket or something??

yeah i already asked that to the devs... and i got an answer...

NO!

we will be able to have .. signs for stores and buildings.

Originally posted by Kiedo

Lol, signs.

Well signs are, umm...great. :(

my reaction exactly... and yuors aswel Swediot. i hated it... my next wish on release would be that..... paint a nme on the side of speeders and building ans space ships... reprecenting your PA... or company would be so cool.

but hey..... not going to happen...

maybe if we whine enough they will put it in :p

Originally posted by Gaalgoth

yeah, I know you guys I need to get that symbol scanned and all. i went to my friends house but his scanner was busted...i'll get it eventually. and Mnalar, welcome to the group.

good :D whe your ready.. mail it to me.. ill post it as anattachment.. so you wont have to go to much trouble :D

Originally posted by Gaalgoth

yeah, I know you guys I need to get that symbol scanned and all. i went to my friends house but his scanner was busted...i'll get it eventually. and Mnalar, welcome to the group.

ive got a scanner that works fine you could use that .......

it might umm cost you abit to get over here though but hey if your rich .... but then youd probably have your own cscanner or something

Archived