Home

Jedi Knight 3 (JK111)

Cal Wan Kenobi

Ya you should definitely try multiplayer (unless you have dial-up), it's where the real game is in my opinion. At first it will probably be disheartening, but if you hang in there I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

JK3 is no where near being ready although I'm sure they will make one; But there is a Knights of the Old Republic game coming out in Spring of '03 for XBox & then Summber of '03 for PC. It looks pretty cool.

Ah yes... SWG, featuring the "Keep-Paying-Us-After-You've-Bought-The-Game" engine.

**** that

If I want to RP, I'll break out the dice and table top books. That (aside from books) is totally free. Not to mention the many ways why table top RPGs are better then computer games...

The monthly fee is required to keep those massive servers running. We're talking about servers that must have the processing power and network capacity to manage hundreds of thousands of players, AT ONCE. There is no way in hell that can be free.

Not another JK3 thread. Sheesh there's a new one every week. People, look back through the first 5 pages of threads before starting something like this. And if there is going to be a JK3 it would not be out in all likelyhood for 4 more years. It took them 5 years between JK1 and JK2.

Archived