Home

Since you know everything Wraith.

Deft Aklin

Well jan is right ofcourse... its nice you have fun... but keep it on topic most of the time would be nice :p

to answer your question:

The official FAQ states:

13.06 What are the stages of the Beta?

The Beta will be broken up into three official external stages. Beta 1 was primarily internal testers with 500 hand-picked community members in it. At this stage, the game is extremely unstable, unpolished and unbalanced. Beta 2 will open the doors a little wider for some more people from the community. Beta 3 will include many thousands and will primarily stress test systems and work on balance issues. All stages of beta are meant for people serious about testing the product to make it better and not for people to try it out for fun.

I hope that answers your questions :D

for all FAQ for the beta... follow the next link:

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/features/faq_pages/faq_13.jsp#06

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Well jan is right ofcourse... its nice you have fun... but keep it on topic most of the time would be nice :p

to answer your question:

The official FAQ states:

13.06 What are the stages of the Beta?

The Beta will be broken up into three official external stages. Beta 1 was primarily internal testers with 500 hand-picked community members in it. At this stage, the game is extremely unstable, unpolished and unbalanced. Beta 2 will open the doors a little wider for some more people from the community. Beta 3 will include many thousands and will primarily stress test systems and work on balance issues. All stages of beta are meant for people serious about testing the product to make it better and not for people to try it out for fun.

I hope that answers your questions :D

for all FAQ for the beta... follow the next link:

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/features/faq_pages/faq_13.jsp#06

C ya

-Wraith 8-

ah ty lol that helped me =P never read that part on beta testing b4 i just hope they do 'Open beta' heh tho i think that the 'stress test isnt it?

Originally posted by Sim Fubar

ah ty lol that helped me =P never read that part on beta testing b4 i just hope they do 'Open beta' heh tho i think that the 'stress test isnt it?

well we all will know that the big stress test is also coming when the game comes out :p:D

Ah, but we can all dream. I'd have to assume that one in three people, if playing all ten of their characters, will get to play a Jedi.

Beta testers on the other hand, the odds are much worse. ;)

"Come on, I had a great application. What do you mean I don't have any experience. I've been playing games for twenty years now!"

Archived