Home

Pc Gamer

Dr. Zaius

Seriously now, who would you rather trust? The people who are developing the game (who say April 15th), or a magazine that went into print close to a month ago?

While we'd all like to believe that March 18th is the release day, unfortionatly it's not going to happen :(

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

Another wierd thing I noticed:

My PC Gamer contained a calendar that showed a few release dates. Star Wars Galaxies was listed to ship out on January 6th..today...If only it were true :p

i would pay 10 dollars for that to happen :p

Originally posted by Corpocus

That magazine is starting to piss me off.

The January Issue said Jan 6th..now after release date has been set for a while for april 15th, the magazine saying March..I like to know who are they getting their Info from..

uhm... most of the time... they are guessing :p

????? uhmmm Black Dove... that is THE release date.

it was march... but the release date IS april the 15th... no delays.

and the devs never decide on a PC tabloid for release dates... they carefully see what they can do in an ammount of time.. and on that suggestion make a realese date.. not on magazines or otherwise.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

and the devs never decide on a PC tabloid for release dates... they carefully see what they can do in an ammount of time.. and on that suggestion make a realese date.. not on magazines or otherwise.

It could be pushed back. I remember when I was waiting for Morrowind to come out for X-box, they pushed it back a month, litterally a week before it's scheduled release.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Oh yeah that, but I mean there are always finishing touches and that "sense that everything has to be perfect", I mean it delayed a lot of games, ranging from UT, Quake, etc. I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me if they pushed this one further down the line

now come on.. didnt you 2 read Qs post?

beta 2 is almost over and they fixed LOADS of bugs. and beta 3 is about to start with stress test.

The first release date was set on just before christmas 2002

The second was half way into February 2003

The third was just the begin of march

Now the OFFICIAL realease date is set on April the 15th.

look at the rate they planned ahead... i think they will be able to pick the bugs out by then..

Archived