Home

Hacked?

Crazy_dog no.3

I got this rather strange error page. U know, the one were there is a problem with the database. I get it infrequentely, but this time it was a little different:

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button on your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Error! Hyperlink reference not valid., who you can also contact if the problem persists.

"We have no intention of receiving an email when the forums are down" just due to the extreme volume of e-mail that would be generated. Odds are if you're seeing this on a prominent page we know about the error and are trying to fix it. Either that or we are lying like rugs and are still refusing to 'tell the truth for once in our lives'

We apologise for any inconvenience.

I'm not bitter. I'm just a machine! Just a machine! You made me what I am! You did! Now I'm gonna cry! You know what causes computers to break down? People making me cry and circuits frying!!! Yeah that's right! I... I...... #%SADF54^DFGSDF

:freakout:

Has someone hacked the website, or is it an admin's joke?

Freaky.

I laughed a whole lot cause I got that so many times and I knew the email must have been pouring in from all the people trying to access LF.

Now here's an idea, we do need a random hot chick to appear any time the server goes down, it would definately be much less annoying than that carbon copy message.

Archived