Home

Top Ten Richest Players

Deft Aklin

Yah, I had two so far. The one was real cool about it, the other guy was rather shady. Only been on a few days, "Hey can I borrow some creds for a glowing title. I promise I'll give you all of my creds from now on." It like seriously, you have like ten posts in a week, what am I going to get from this. Pathetic, in my opinion as well. I'll just keep my creds thank you. No need to worry Wraith, I'll tell you if it gets out of hand. I was just curious if it was common place.

Thanks for the offer of assistance though.

I also saw several posts of people asking for creds from people, but that didn't bother me so much. If you want the creds, put some effort into it, and begging is not effort in my book.

I totally agree with you. You shouldn't go around asking for creds. If you want creds, you should work hard for them. I'm doing that, I plan to buy a custom title. But the bottom line is, don't ask for creds, you'll just get yourself into trouble with Wraith.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to say that it was a lot of work for me to save up credits. In fact, it's actually lack of work. I've been doing this from my day job, basically all day. I do a little from home at night, but predominantly from work. Anyway, it's more like, I know that it really isn't that hard to get credits, so why put more effort into begging for them when you could simply earn them. You know?

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well.. i am planning on getting the image in the sig thing... after that im saving up... and then im gonna hand them out to people who do good on the forums... a nice way to keep the peace :D

Great idea Wraith, though I personally feel that admin and mods shouldn't have to pay for things, kind of a perk of the job. Yes it's a great idea, though I wouldn't announce who you give them to, as this could create even more problems. That's just my opinion though.

Originally posted by irulual

Great idea Wraith, though I personally feel that admin and mods shouldn't have to pay for things, kind of a perk of the job. Yes it's a great idea, though I wouldn't announce who you give them to, as this could create even more problems. That's just my opinion though.

why not? its goopd to know what a person did and so.. and how good he is on the forums.

@ JoKen: i have to set standarts for that... dont know yet.. but its some time from now. :D

Well, for example. Say you gave me 250 creds for being a good little teachers pet. Now Dippy the Psycho poster gets very jealous, "I posted more than him! I contribute more than him! I deserve something!" I of course realize that such a person obviously deserves nothing, but....well, it's your call anyway. Still a good idea either way.

*pats the good mod on the back*

Archived