Home

Interested in joining

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say, I've been observing you guys for a while now and am quite impressed with what you have been doing to try and remain order in the swamp as well as create a nice environment here in this forum. I'm very interested in joining and was wondering what I have to do? I know my post count isn't very high but I have been here at LF for a while now and was wondering if it is essential for me to have a master. I am pretty sure I know most of the rules and such of the forums and I don't think my posts are out of line or have any wrong in them.

But hey, if you think I need a master thats ok too cause I am not one to decide.

Cheers

Dark Warrior:)

Hello there:)

I'm glad you have taken an interest in our establishment, and would very much like to have you join us. We are happy to welcome any kind of member into the Academy, whether they be experienced or inexperienced with using LucasForums. For more information or answers to questions you might have about the LFJA, go here.. We will usually say that users with posts above 300 are usually not allowed to have a master. But as I said, we are willing to take you on no matter what. It is your decision in my opinio; if you feel you are experienced enough, you may join our Academy until you reach 700 posts, when you become a Jedi Knight, and then until you are eligible to train at 1000 posts. I will talk this over with the Council to see what they think.

Thank you again for your interest:)

With regards,

Darklighter

Alright, thanks for the welcoming Darklighter. I am 100% sure I want to join the academy. It looks like a great place to be with a nice environment. In my opinion, I do not think I need a master. However, I have read your faq and I do not mind the 30 day trial thing if it is necessary. I've been with LF since July and know the difference between a bad post and a good one as well as what to do and what not to do in the forums. Again, I will leave it up to you to decide because I have simply no idea what I need to do.:)

lol, ok Agen, I have seen you around the swamp. Your the one that made the popular vs thread heh that was closed.:(

Yea, sure you could be my master if I need a master but I can't have a master because I'm above 300 posts but I may need a master to teach me so I can learn how to post good but I might not because I might post good and..bah I'm confused:D

I wasnt confused until you posted!

I think you can have a master until 700 posts where you are set out free! freeeee!!! Freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I dunno it's really up to groovy and obi etc.

PS: All the other game threads were allowed to continue but they colse the daddy of all game Threads!!!!!! I'm sure they're victimising me. (or they could just make the versus thread a no-point collect zone)

lol sorry term I confused myself with that last post. I understand now (I think). Darky will tell me if I can join the academy after he talks it over with the other council members and then when I reach 700 posts I will become a Jedi Knight. But I may be wrong. If I do need a trainer you will be my master Mr. Agen Terminater sir!:D

Well I didn't get a chance to talk to the council, but I will say now that it will surely be a good idea to have a master:)Termie, you have permission to train Warrior until he graduates at 700 posts.

And Welcome InsaneSith:)

Thank you also for being interested. We shall also wait to see who is willing to take you on as their padawan. For more information about the LFJA and answers to any questions you might have, visit the stickies at the top of the forum.

Many thanks:)

Darklighter

Welcome to the academy Insane Sith.

I'm head of the Clan finding and member finding,so dont AWOL on us or I'll have to sick my dogs on you...

Dath Maximus and Reb Starblazer both skin custom skins for JO for people who ask,so drop them a PM if you want.

Darky,Groovy,Dath,Padanime,Obi,Reb,and Jedi220 are part of the council,so ask them if you want a master or such.

Well I didn't get a chance to talk to the council, but I will say now that it will surely be a good idea to have a master :)Termie, you have permission to train Warrior until he graduates at 700 posts.

Well that is good news. I'll add it to my sig and train warrior now :)

Archived