Home

Many Questions for a Simple Player

Zodiack

sup everyone just wanted to know some info on this game. I love starwars but why are there SO many damn negative peeps out there! I heard about the 1 player per server...im cool with that i can see the point in that but i have also heard about the fee for playing online. i just wanted to know how much this fee would be? Would there be any other additional fee's for lets say updates or something like that? All in all it looks like one hell of a game. Comming from other MMORPG's i can live with a fee per month so all you that think its not fair...go play some laggy crap like diablo

I think most people agree that a monthly fee is impossible to avoid. Not going to mention the SCS issue again because we need to let that rest for a while ;) I'm mainly just worried at this point at how much the monthly will be. Lets hope they use some common sense.

:sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe:

Originally posted by Jared Sinn

I think most people agree that a monthly fee is impossible to avoid. Not going to mention the SCS issue again because we need to let that rest for a while ;) I'm mainly just worried at this point at how much the monthly will be. Lets hope they use some common sense.

:sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe: :sprobe:

From what I've seen on the other boards, it looks like it should be reasonable. Remember, they aren't just trying to get people to play, they want to keep them around as well. Anticipate many expansions though, as if we would expect from a GL company.

Archived