Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to sound sarcastic through text ;)

That is dumb he has a lightsaber. Hasbro should really obey the law and not do drugs. Sometimes I love them, other times I am really tempted to get Project Hasbro rolling! :p

Back on topic! *checks title of thread* Oh right.... I haven't seen more than 2 figures on a rack since I got that Red ARC and Kit. Could it be they're all getting in new waves??? What did you say was the last thing you got, Taters? Luke Jedi, R1, etc? Where'd you see those?

Got the Jedi 4 pack at TRUS along with Asajj and an Obi to keep in for animated series at Target.

Saw Agent Smith and Trin at TRU but no Morpheus. Even though I love Smith, I just want Neo and Trin in the lobby now but missed out.... You think KB would have them?

No, the 4 pack, similar to that of the Imperial Forces, Ultimate Bounty, and Hoth with open belly tautaun from TRUS. It's the worst one of the series, I think. Has a Nikto with no robe, Saga Plo, PotJ Saesee Tin (didn't even change his saber color from purple to green :rolleyes: ) and the first Saga Obi-Wan with the flying droid and the Genosian prisoner dealie he's held in when Dooku and he talk about Darth Sidious.

Originally posted by Katarn07

No, the 4 pack, similar to that of the Imperial Forces, Ultimate Bounty, and Hoth with open belly tautaun from TRUS. It's the worst one of the series, I think. Has a Nikto with no robe, Saga Plo, PotJ Saesee Tin (didn't even change his saber color from purple to green :rolleyes: ) and the first Saga Obi-Wan with the flying droid and the Genosian prisoner dealie he's held in when Dooku and he talk about Darth Sidious.

Really? I never heard/saw that. Kept in in the package, i guess then? :)

Originally posted by daring dueler

you got the 4 pack!!!! damn you!

o well, you hear about the skiff 4 pack coming out?

-klaatu

-nikto

-barada

-han

-slave leia cannon

(all re-packages accept the han, a cross of the commtech one and i beleive han carbonite, cant tell.)

I think the legs are from the Han/Leia pack, the other ones legs seemed longer.... .Dunno, you'll have to check again later. :)

damn you katarn, just when i am ahead!!!

o well, finally a clone wars clone...

btw, i dont thinbk im getting a kirk...

and no z, that hav did not have bulky legs, it almost looks like the comtech legs, but with no joints, thats too much work for them to do. plus no blaster holster..

btw, osco?

Originally posted by Katarn07

You guys don't have Jewel Osco's? It's a fricken grocery store. You have no idea how pleased I was to find these things there. The last (and only) figures I got there was the '95 PotF2 Obi-Wan and R2-D2....

All Massachsetts has is Big Y's, Price Choppers, and Victories....

Big Y carried SOME of the early Saga figures......

Our other grocery store is Dominick's and they don't have toys. Jewel/ Osco always has them (so does Wal-Greens) and it's usually something pretty old. They've had the first wave of Sagas and the wave with Tatooine Attack Anakin on the shelves forever and all of a sudden they had these....

Only thing I ever got at Wal-Greens was Darth Maul on speeder 5 days before TPM guys were even released for only 4.99! :D

Archived