Home

The art of type killing

Unnamed Jed1

While many consider it cheap or lame, few fail to see the risks involved in attempting a type kill.

1- Since a heavy overhand swing is not a guaranteed one hit kill as in 1.02, you may end up angering your opponent and face retaliation.

2- If attempting this near a ledge your opponent could easily drop his chat box and move at the last second, causing you to plummet to your doom.

Many of the elite type killers keep their secrets well hidden. Now for the first time I will share some of the strategies used by the truly elite:

Use questions and bind them to keys. Open your console and just as you shut it press the bound key with the message. This will reduce the risk of having to type something out and in turn be type killed yourself.

When it comes to questions these seem to work best:

1-hp? (got Break_dF with this one a couple of weeks ago)

2-hi

3-my name is <whatever> what is your name?

4-rules?

5-how do I put colors in my name?

6-how do I taunt?

7-what skin are you using?

Remember; always be on the look out for “just a sec phone” from your opponent. Always kindly respond with “k”. Even the non-elite should be able to score a victory when this is presented.

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

LMAO. You forgot (in CTF)...

8. Hey where do you put the flag once you grab it?

(this will usually erupt the ENTIRE server in responses of NOOB, GET OUT, JESUS CHRIST, etc etc) With so many responses one can run through the entire board and typekill a large amount of opponents.

:)

Hmmm very wise.

Actually, that kind of did happen to me on the =X= server the other day. I was there and SpeciaL thought I was joking when I said I couldn’t find my way back to the base because I was lost. I think I have played on ctf_yavin maybe 4 times in the last 6 months, I really was lost...

never forget this one:

How come your bunny hop is faster than mine?

(yes we all know bout sj, but there is always a few)

also add in:

"HAX"

"HAXOR!!!!!11111"

"How do you fly?"

"How do you bounce off walls" (this man is meaning a wall float)

. They’ll spend so much time answering yer question, you could easily pull a type kill.

well...you always need a cover for tking soo, after you do it, say something like: "oooh, oh, sorry, sorry, my freakin' contact fell out and when I bent down to look for it I hit my script butto-erm, I mean, mouse 1. That's what I get for having one arm...damned drunk drivers...I wish my mom were still around..."

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

ogc aimbot is a cs aimbot (supposedly transfered to jo). haze was kicked for being a 4 eyed bookworm and an ogc user.

OGC ported it over to Quake 3 with relative ease (constantly updated on thier home page BTW).

JK2 runs off the Quake 3 engine.

You never know, was that a clean Bryar headshot, or was it….an aimbot?

Couldn't you in, in theory, alter the aimbot to work for sabers. What I mean is when you do a right red swing it can do close to 100 damage if the saber follows the guy and stays in him. The problem with it would be the messy saber system and the bot would also make you turn which could mess up your distance.

But in theory....?

Archived