Home

about this ad

swediot=)

hey i was just wondering if you could posibly see if you could get a different ad besideds the one with the guy and the chick on the bike because it takes up the intire screen and for some reason it just comes up everytime i open a new page at the forum and it gets really really ennoying. it might be out of your hands or something but i was just wondering if there was something you or I could do about this.

Congratulations! You have been selected for a FREE membership which can secure your financial future!

$107 Daily, part-time... even while you sleep!

Nothing works as easily as this does and the best part, it's FREE to try. You won't work hard to see results, the system does all the work for you.

Act Now Before This Offer Runs Out by filling in the form below and receiving a 30 day membership!

^that is what the ad says^

and it has a picture of a guy and a girl on a vespa type thing im sure someone else must have seen it

Originally posted by Benihana14

PanicWare Pop-up Stopper....works wonders. If you need to get a java window or new window up, just hold shift or control while its on....or just disable it. I use it for crusing forums especially.

Just remember that it kills most JAVA functions that open a new window. Yes, this means you have to turn it off for Pogo.com and Shockwave.com

At least, that's what I experienced. It seemed to screw up my web cam as well. That could just be coincidence though as I was having problems previously, just different ones.

Originally posted by Benihana14

PanicWare Pop-up Stopper....works wonders. If you need to get a java window or new window up, just hold shift or control while its on....or just disable it. I use it for crusing forums especially.

I didn't even read all of your post originally. I should have, I didn't know about the control function. That makes life so much easier. Thanks Ben.

Archived