Home

BF1942-My New Favorite Game

TheMadDoofer

I just got Battlefield 1942, and it is great! (This may be a little old but so what) THe graphics are very good, gameplay is balanced, and it is great fun to hop in a tank (or one of the other 34 vehicles) and blow someone across the map. I highly recommend it to anyone, even if you are not a big fan of MP. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

I just got Battlefield 1942, and it is great! (This may be a little old but so what) THe graphics are very good, gameplay is balanced, and it is great fun to hop in a tank (or one of the other 34 vehicles) and blow someone across the map. I highly recommend it to anyone, even if you are not a big fan of MP. :thumbsup:

Oh I'll try the MP demo and decide whether it will be a great game or not for me. I hear it really takes strategy, so I will have to give the game credit there if so. I do know that it will be great to run it on a Geforce 4 Ti 4400 though. :)

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Sounds good... if it wasn't a shamelss commercialization of WW2, I'd buy it.

"10,000,000+ dead, houndreds of cities destroyed, 6 million+ killed in the Holocaust.. now, how can we make money on that?":mad:

Anyway, check this link:

http://www.swrebellion.com

What about the link? It's just some starwars stuff.:confused:

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Sounds good... if it wasn't a shamelss commercialization of WW2, I'd buy it.

"10,000,000+ dead, houndreds of cities destroyed, 6 million+ killed in the Holocaust.. now, how can we make money on that?":mad:

Well see, ur philosopohy would make AoK, Counter-Strike, and many other games obsolete.

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Ah... Battlefield 1942.

My biggest time-consumer since august last year when the demo came out...

Check bfstats.com and do a search on my name to see how i'm doing online....

:D

Whats your name there? The same as here?

Oh, it might take another day or two to get the screens, I need to screw around with my comp. I think it might have a Klez virus.

Archived