swphreak

How much Star Wars do you know?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How much Star Wars do you know?

• The Movies
    • The EU (Expanded Universe)
    • Both Movies & EU
    • Just the knowledge you get from the games

I dont memorize entire lines of movies and stuff, but I can tell you a sh!t load of information about each book and stuff.

wow. so more people know Movies and EU than people who knows just the movies (if barely). So La making 1 or 2 EU civs wouldn't be completely marketing suicide.

I didn't actually set out to memorize them. It started out when I was about 5 years old, they used to have records that contained the original dialouge. So I had played the poor thing on my Fisher Price record player so many times that the record litterally wore thin. Then just for sentimental reasons, my parents got me a cassette of the same thing, (which I still have) with my new boombox when I was 11. Years later I got the VHS Trilogy and nearly wore those out too. When you see a film enough times, it's really easy to memorise the Dialogue. When you listen to a record it's even easier.

Reborn Outcast, I didn't ever count the lines, but if you recite one word from any point in ESB, I can finish out the entire movie. The effect works alot better in person BTW. :rolleyes:

Te only lines I know by heart is the one where Luke says to palp: "Your over confidence is you weakness." and palp says: "You friends sumthin sumthin is yours."

My friend was like no he didn't say that so I bet him 10 bucks. Easiest 10 bucks I ever got :)

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Te only lines I know by heart is the one where Luke says to palp: "Your over confidence is you weakness." and palp says: "You friends sumthin sumthin is yours."

Its "Your overconfidence is your weakness." "Your faith in your friends is yours."

Anyways, i certainly could recite all that much of the Trilogy out of the blue, but if i were watching the movies on mute i could say all the lines fairly easily.

I can say that I know alot from the movies and a little bit of EU. I use to read all the EU books that they use to have at my Middle School untill I left. Then after that I haven't gotten a chance to read anymore cause I don't have the money to buy them and there is no way that I can read them now. I think that the last books that I read were the Black Fleet Crisis Trilogy. I got to read a few of the X-Wing series books but only up to like the 4 one.

I know just read what ever information that I can to add to my knowledge that I already have. I also know some stuff from the video games too.

:lsduel::duel:

How can you not like EU? EU r00lz. And the movies are good too, but out of all of them, I like the originals. Episode 1 was ok, but EP2 was the worst of them all I think. The acting was just weird, and it was a love story, and I dont really like mushy love stories.

Gotta agree with ya there, except the part about AOTC, because I loved AOTC

I dont memorize entire lines of movies and stuff, but I can tell you a sh!t load of information about each book and stuff.

wow. so more people know Movies and EU than people who knows just the movies (if barely). So La making 1 or 2 EU civs wouldn't be completely marketing suicide.

Actually it just means that all the people on this forum are Star wars freaks. Such as urself. ;)

Archived