Home

MMORPG till SWG?

MadMardigan

So what is everyone playing while they wait for SWG to come out and is it any good?

I play a 63 Druid on EQ and it's getting harder and harder to want to log in.

I tried "Earth and Beyond" Demo and that game is even flatter/shallower than DAoC.

Are there any open Betas out there?

I play a god-awful 2-d game called The Fourth Coming (T4C) right now, and have been for over 3 years. It looks a lot like diablo, with poorer graphics...lol. I've stayed because its got a great main chat channel and good people, and I have several god-like puppets...The server I play is releasing some new quests so I'll probably stick around until the SWG release (its a free D/L and only $30/yr to play).

JS

I played EQ and DAoC for a while....bored of both now....

I tried a game called Astonia, its got a free 30 day trial...so I played about 20 days...it got old quick. Now I'm back to counter-strike and Chip's Challenge....thats right, the old windows game....its oldschool good.

counter-strike lol that game is funny because it isnt really based on skill more on fluke really i think i still play it though on a server with only custom maps and custom game styles its accually quite fun then but clans got boring after like three matches i feel like im babbling ......

Originally posted by MadMardigan

So what is everyone playing while they wait for SWG to come out and is it any good?

I play a 63 Druid on EQ and it's getting harder and harder to want to log in.

I tried "Earth and Beyond" Demo and that game is even flatter/shallower than DAoC.

Are there any open Betas out there?

MM, check your PMs buddy. ;)

Originally posted by Benihana14

I played EQ and DAoC for a while....bored of both now....

I tried a game called Astonia, its got a free 30 day trial...so I played about 20 days...it got old quick. Now I'm back to counter-strike and Chip's Challenge....thats right, the old windows game....its oldschool good.

I got the free trial too, didn't think it was that great. I have the free Anarchy Online demo laying around, I'll have to play it oneeChips Challenge, that was a great game. :D

Archived