Home

Pop-up's on this site

Jared Sinn

I realize that you guys need to pay bills and support the site, but the latest sound-enhanced banners have just gone too far... Now I have to turn my sound off before coming to the boards. Whats next, a mandatory phone-solicitation? Come on guys, lets at least try and keep the commercial crap from taking over the internet.

JS

Sorry, that's not swgalaxies.net, that's lucasforums. I'd suggest you repost this message on the Lucasforums feedback. I really dislike popups, myself, and thusly I've managed to clear swgalaxies.net itself of them. Unfortionatly, I have no say over lucasforums.

• 2 weeks later...
I was going to give you a "rofl" for the excellent hayseed accent, DS, but I got into trouble last time i posted a laugh ;P

LOL, will you stop it. :D

The reason was much more than just that one post. I belive there were 5 of them in a very short time? :)

Don't be thinking we are so strict about these kinds of things that we don't allow a laugh once in awhile. ;)

Actually, no, it was for just one post- none of my other posts have contained less than a complete sentence or two and have been generally on topic (and are always well thought out and insightful!! eheh.. ). I was really annoyed at the time but I'm completely over it and was just brining it up to try and provoke a reaction ;P

I'll let it rest, lol....

JS

Archived