Home

Idea

Lord_Vessen

I was thinking about becoming a Teras Kasi Artist (This profession combines skills from the melee combat and melee tactics disciplines. A player in this profession is extremely dangerous in melee combat. Teras Kasi, or "steel hands", is a Bunduki martial arts discipline focusing on weaponless combat.) and I was thinking of building a Dojo in our city when I get really good at the art. I could train people in this Martial Art and collect payment for my services. I not sure if the game is that bendable to where i can train people myself.

I'm not sure I've seen much about teaching, no, other than following your pupil and giving them advice etc.

Oh, and by the way, wasn't the name originally "Teräs Käsi"? Why did they change it? Because everyone doesn't have a swedish keyboard?

(oh, the Teräs Käsi first appeared in the Playstation fighting game, Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi ", a tekken clone.)

Actually Gaalgoth and to the guy that wants to start the cantina those spicific jobs r probly gonna be played by npc's (none playable chars) or the computer because there gonna have to sit there all day and gaalgoth i dont think your gonna wanna sit at you comp 24/7 until you get fired lolso yall youll probly have to hire npc's

well yeah, we will have npc's, but i wasn't going to collect payment for being it. I'm the founder and as this is aprt of my town i'd just be giving back to the community. Besides, if i wanted to i could take whatever money i wanted to out of the bank =)

sorry Gaalgoth it was just a typo and i wasnt meaning to sound offensive kylco im just really determined :D but i dont think you have to be an npc to control these things because that is what the merchant proffession is for. its for running player owned thingy ma jiggies

Originally posted by Lord Helmet

actually you should hire a rancor to be a bouncer :D ...it would work if it din't eat u too...

ps: i think rancors willbe tameable...becasue they saidt he witch rode them...soo

yeah but they had the force to do that.. and it actually is said in the courtship of princes leia that rancors are social animals.. and throug the force of the witches they could talk to them. you dont have that edge

I can see it now....

6 months into the game a noob walks into the bar and orders an ale. Swediot limps over on his peg leg, and has a patch over one eye.

Noob: What the hell happened to you?

Swediot: Those damn Dark Sovereignty troopers shot my leg off!! I showed them though... yep best two months of my account right there for ya.

:D

Archived