Home

Official Xbox magazine KOTOR content!

leXX

Originally posted by Hannibal

Ummm, I have a question.

When a magazine has the month and year a subscription ends to you get the magazine for that month or is that the month you won't get the magazine.:mad:

The month listed is the last issue you'll receive. At least, it was for me. My subscription ended in November, so I'll be scouring the bookstores for this issue.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. It's packed with a lot of content, you need an xbox. And these are xbox DEMO discs - the videos are just extras so of course a dvd player won't play it. It's got underwater scenery, some cool lightsaber thrashing, cool force powers, etc.

KOTOR will murder final fantasy (the series is just rehashed and rewritten) and Fable will murder KOTOR. But hopefully Knights will have a good first month and will sell a million some day.

as a big final fantasy fan i still think those are bether when it comes to a great story adn you really get into your caracthers.

but as for a dungeons and dragons rpg this game will kick dungeon sige and neverwinter nights down in the mud.

and it's Star Wars and that is a reason enough to buy this game.

Video capturing is easy as hell. Has any of you (WHO HAVE THE DISC) got a Leadtek Geforce4 Ti4200-4600 or indeed any video card with MyVIVO? There's a capturing suite there (though less than ideal in quality)

Has no-one got a simple Flyvideo capture card? I'll have to go look for this on friday & cap the sucker myself. I'd have to dualboot with 98SE again to get GOOD capping but it'd be worth it. $50 says the Australian version doesn't have it & instead has some other gaywad thing like a video of Jetset Radio Future or something even more lame (If that's possible, frankly I'm morbidly curious about the possibility now).

Originally posted by leXX

I'm still bloody waiting for my copy to come!! I'm gonna chase them up... stupid :swear:

In the mean time Hannibal... pull your finger out!!!! :p:D

Finger out. :D 2.5 megs. No audio. Shhhhhh

:D <-----Right click save target as...

The quality is killing me. But what ya gonna do from a tv?

PS Don't expect this to be up to long. I guarantee if this becomes to popular it'll be down real soon.

Archived