Home

Official Xbox magazine KOTOR content!

leXX

Thx Lexx. :D

Man Hannibal, are you just the tech guru around here? Don't worry about the quality, it's good enough to see and I think everyone would've been happy with anything.

Thx, I hope not cause if I am we're in a lot of trouble. :)

Lord Glorfindel, the mpeg file is 7megs and I'm on dial-up. I'll see if I can do it this weekend.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice video. I never had a subscription yet, but even on newsstands I can't find a copy. Its driving me insane.

What's the audio like? I listened to the original trailer and it sounded an awful lot like the orignal score from the movies, not an entirely new one. ANy new stuff or is it the same?

Originally posted by Hannibal

I just tested it and it worked.

What exact message are you getting Jedi220?

Oh sure, NOW it works...goddamn Tripod.

I was getting a message that said that Tripod didn't allow remote linking and that I couldn't access it because the user violated some terms of agreement.

But I just got it....

Thanx!

*drools*

:D

ok, now I'm really pissed off! I got the mag this morning and guess what? Yep, no bloody KOTOR video!!! :swear: After all that, I even started this thread and I don't get to watch it in all it's glory. If it wasn't for Hannibal I'd be fuming. :mad: Why do you lot always get stuff b4 us? It's not fair I tell you. :ball: It better be in next months issue.

Originally posted by leXX

ok, now I'm really pissed off! I got the mag this morning and guess what? Yep, no bloody KOTOR video!!! :swear: After all that, I even started this thread and I don't get to watch it in all it's glory. If it wasn't for Hannibal I'd be fuming. :mad: Why do you lot always get stuff b4 us? It's not fair I tell you. :ball: It better be in next months issue.

Ya think this has anything to do with the Boston Tea Party?

I don't know...

You guys should have never taxed our tea(and other stuff).

Well, I wouldn't be seeing it at all if not for Hannibal...

Three and a half cheers for Hannibal!

*Everyone wonders how to do half a cheer*

:D

LeXX- Are you in the UK area? If you have OXM UK then it is a completely different mag with completely different discs. The mag is written a lot better than the US mag and the UK OXM usually has better demos and articles that the US won't get, but I guess this time that isn't the case. :( Don't worry, you will probably get a fable demo sometime later this year that us americans won't have.

Archived