Home

Taking a tought in the graveyard

Dark Sad Shadow

today i walked with a friend in the graveyard to take pictures, i got a lot of memories in that graveyard...

foto1.jpg

I dunno, being in the graveyard, i feel comfortable, relaxed, i can breath a peaceful air.

foto2.jpg

Its hard you know, i entered in a mind conflict while i was walking there, i started to remember a lot of time in my life, when i fought with my parents, when i lost someone very important, in fact ill share something with you my friends.

sadwarrior2.jpg

One of my most stronger fear, is to walk alone in my life, i mean, not having someone to be with, perhaps its not my time be in company, but i feel sad.

Now, I must admit it, i have time for me, for my friends, bur sincerely i dont like staying alone.

Atte:

Emilio Garza Bilbao

DSS

Of course I do! I love any lucasforummer with over a 1000 posts :p:D Of course, they also have to have fewer posts than me to be loved :o *glares at eets* ;) j/k

when i fought with my parents

I think i understand what you mean there, pal. I argue a lot with my parents too, and everytime i do it, I regret it :(

heheheheh. You look like Vader DSS. those pics look like they should be at the end of a movie---like snapshots or something. Matter a fact I'm gonna try to put them in a slideshow, put some music to em--and make it an MPEG. Have any more pics I could use?:D

thanx, i dont wear the cloak all the time, only when Ill go to the concerts, or take pictures in the grave yard, my next target is the caves in the "Grutas de Garcia", i dunno, lately i´ve felt a lot of attraction there who knows...

back to the topic, my relationship with my parents is getting better, but still i cant get closer so easily

Archived