Home

Free Picture Sigs and More On the Way!!!

Lost Welshman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit it, all the pics you shown are great, nice combinations of images, but i didn`t saw a font or a name in it that i like....in my opinion photoshop can do better things than those.

I tell u what, give me one of those nice pics and i put your nicks in it with great style and nice colors;)

Who wants it first?:)

SAlu2

Great news Mystic and Dark Luke,

Mystic why dont you choose a specific area, so far Im covering Lord of the Rings and Monkey Island sigs, Matt-leill(SP?) has got Nintendo sigs, Clemme has star wars.

How about you cover anime, you dont have to have a specific section, but it helps, otherwise there would be 5 sigs to choose from.

Luke, if I ever need any help with fonts Ill PM you, thanks.

I wanst at all sure where to but this so here it is, ZBOMBER COME HERE PLEASE AND GET YOUR UPDATED SIG IMAGE:

THE TEA IS BROWN AND WHITE AND THE SEA WILL BECOME BROWN IN YOU HAVE TOO MANY ROLLS!!!!!

BEWARE!!

BEWARE OF THE BEARDED SAILOR,

WOMEN WITH BEARDS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

BEARDED SAILOR WOMEN!!!!!

BEWARE OF FISH, THEY WILL TRY TO EAT YOU!!!

AND YOUR HEAD.

Err oops, thats part of the Email I got from a friend, heres your sig:

Your Current

ZBombers%20Sig.jpg

and Updated:

Zbomber2.jpg

Hey all, I am attempting to make some sigs too, I have been experimenting with Photshop 7 and have come out with some neat things.

2 questions:

1) I can get some great designs on sigs but I am stumped on how you guys get those amazing fonts. Is there a place where I can download some cool fonts?

2) MysticSpade, I am astounded by your work. The sigs you posted above are phenominal. I really like the backround in the TurgeNev sig. Where can I get some of these great backrounds?

I don't want to single out MysitcSpade though. Keep up all the great work guys. I am sure you will get some customers soon enough.:)

all of the BG's i use if i use any are standard with Photoshop 7.

you can get some nice fonts here http://www.fontfreak.com

and thanks i'm glad you like my work.

to get the BG's like that one go to LAYER then to New Fill Layer. click OK, then click on the pic of the pattern itself and several other patterns will show up. if you click the lil arrow to the right even more options will show up. you can change the size of these and everything right here. then by right clicking on the layer you can fade in and out and stuff like that.

Thankyou so much MysticSpade!

I was also wondering (sorry for 20 questions;) ),

When I use the magnetic lasso tool to crop around an image to cut it out, it never looks as clean cut as all of yours. I either make an error or the cutting looks jagged. Is there an easier way to cut out a person from an image or is the magnetic lasso tool the best to use?:)

Thanks Mystic, now I can put backrounds instead of Black. And If you do know of a tool that can copy people from images cleanly, it would be much apriciated.

Now then, for all those who want to see what Sigs I have to offer, click the link and then come here and tell me what you want.

SiteTitle.jpg

If anyone wants a completely custom sig, then just ask here and we will se what we can do.

Sorry If the picture link is too big, if its there at all.

Archived