Home

Before the Jedi Council: story hear.

Mandalorian54

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(

He hears footstaps nearby, and a figure in a swirling black cloak sneaks by, his head swiveling in all diferent ways. Then the figure stands up straight and takes out a comlink. He murmurs something inaudible into it, and then virtually disappears.

does "he" refer to my brown cloaked character, or Kilmor?)

--------------------------------

The brown cloacked man hobbles out of the alley and disapears down the street. An hour later a bomb explodes at the military building and the towering structure collapses causing millions of credits in property damage and thousands of deaths. The story is broadcasted over the news everywhere.

Craig explains the quabble outside and thanks Kilmor for healing him. As he waited for it to end, Craig's friend, who was also a medic there, came over. "So how'd it go?" Craig smirked, "The mission or the fight?"

"Both."

Craig sighed, "The mission was rather humorous, they actually believed that Trident's apprentice was alive, and that I was him, I didn't think my disguise was THAT good."

He then continued, regarding the fight, "I think I was tracked here.. anyway, when I got here I saw Wilson and John fighting, so I had to go settle that, wasn't very pretty either, I'm not going into details."

The brown cloaked man reapeared once more at the main military base on Corosant. There he yanked a passing soldier into a dark alley and took his uniform, he then proceded into the military base to find out what he could about the planets defence.

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile the Sith and Zargons were about to attack.

Okay the sith attack. Happy?

Okay:rolleyes: ...........

The sith and Zargon fleet jumps out of hyperspace, they are imediately confronted by Corosant's fleet and a brutal dogfight begins. On the planet below the Corosant army prepares for the incoming sith and Zargon carrier ships.

But the Sith and Zargon's are landing just outside of planetary defence range, and Corosant emidiatly deploys it's forces to attack the Zargon's and Sith head on. Jedi accompany the Corosant army to take on he Sith.

yay :D:D:D:D

The grinding of an oilstone can be heard from kaildors ship, suddanly it stops as the ship gives off a proxy alarm showing the sith to be here. Stepping out of the room kaildor holds his reforged sword, slightly thinner then before and a some new buttons. Stepping out off his ship he takes of his trench showing 2 plates on his back, which unfold showing mettalic wings and shards of Titanium slide out off his face forming a crining mask with baleful red glowing eyes. Small cracles of liughting blurted around him. Funny he thourght, cybernetics usefull for something... With this still lingering in his mind his wings beat and he flew to the direction of corosant's army. The angel of Death.

Silacor was among the Sith leading his own section of the army. The Zargon army surged forwards in a mighty wave and the distance between the two armies was filled with red lasers from the Corosant army, and green blasts from the Zargon's alien weapons.

Both armies charged forwards, artilary fire erupted amongst the ranks sending men, dirt, and shrapnel into the air.

While the battle raged in the sky, space, and on the ground. The Mandalorians came from hiding. Attacking the Corosant artillary, and causing destruction behind the fighting.

Archived