Home

Before the Jedi Council: story hear.

Mandalorian54

john walked out of the ship onto the platform. "craig. do me a favor. i just mite have an idea to help us win but its going to take afew jedi. i have a plan to take control of one of the enemys large cargo ships and do a little undercover sabatoge (sp?). unless ofcorce that interfears with your origional plan?"

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig pulled out his map, which was up to date on all the current events on the planet and groaned. "They just arrived with more men, it might be a bit harder than initially thought, but we can pull this off." He examined the area John mentioned, and turned to him with a look of appreciation. "The cargo ship is near the path we're taking to get to the area where they are rallied. Go ahead, we can use that as a diversion, go ahead and do it now, I suspect we'll be getting our order to attack any minute now."

john pointed to a position on the map "im going to need mabey 10 or more good jedi to help me pull this off, you can come to if you want. but my plan was to get me on board the cargo ship fill it with explosives take it into the base and then detonate it. this will be hard to pull off mainly because we have to be out of range of the cargo ships censors. so im going to drop from 1000 meters onto the ship with nothing but my clothes. trust me i can pull this off. you have your healing trick and i can drop at 100 miles per hour and only get brused. once i get control of the bridge i will pick up the rest of the jedi then fly to the base while setting bombs. then detonate it when its in there. but im going to need a way out. can i trust you to get me one?"

Craig considered this plan, and picked out 10 multiraced Jedi, consisting of a Twi'lek, Gungan (a smart one who got a friggin speech therapist), a Gran, and some other random species, and told them of John's plan, they all agreed. Craig turned to John and said, "These 10 Jedi are willing to help you. Because of their different races, they each have their own ability that can help you in some way. Not to mention they're good friends of mine, and they havent botched an assignment yet. I'll get you that exit you need though, I'll come in with my speeder and catch you guys on my ship, so you don't have to hit the ground, don't worry, I'm a fast pilot.

Craig waved at John, as if telling him to go ahead. "The Jedi are going to take awhile, because they're under pressure and sending decoded messages takes awhile, go ahead and we'll use it as a diversion to start our attack, just after you get the ship, dont bomb it over the enemy until we get the go ahead, got it?"

(OOC: w00t! First post of 3rd page! lol)

OOC: i forgot to say that im glad the gungan talks normaly. or i would have had to kill him on the spot

"im not giveing you any assurance that i will wait for their say so but ok" john motioned for everyone to get in the ship. john got in the pilot seat and took off towards the cargo ship.

when they got over the cargo ship john asked a twilek to take the pilots chair. it seemed that everyone wasent sure about johns plan. john opend the rear hanger door and steped back as a blast of wind came through makeing his long hair fly all over the place. john would have to time this right or he would be screwed and so would the whole opperation "boy would that be embarrising" john thought. the gungan came up to him and said "are you sure that you want to go through with this" "of corce" john said "have you ever done this before john?" "once" "and how did it go" "i broke both my legs" before the gungan could say anything john saw that the time was right and jumped. the wind blasted agenct his face as he fell a long, long way. finnally john landed on the platform outside of the bridge and he landed with a loud thud, he dented the metal with his fall. the lookout guard saw him and gasped. john got up and looked at him "pretty cool huh" john said sarcasticly then john punched the man and threw him off the ship. john limped into the bridge and drew his guns. before anyone had time to react john shot them all. he called the ship and said that everything was clear. "shoot that hurt. im not doing that again" john said grinning to himself

Craig got the message and told the Jedi to land and have one bring the ship back, as he would pick up the others later, and they needed to hold off any encountering forces. He told the troops to move ahead and encamp near the enemies position, but keep themselves hidden, both visually and mentally (the Force). With that, he moved ahead along the prechosen path to the encampment.

*hearing something about a plan, Clark crawls forward in the vents to get a better look, suddenly the vent starts creaking and clark quickly crawls back to cover.*

Clark: Please don't fall, please don't fall...

*the vent screen in front of Clark gives away, crashing to the floor*

Craig grinned and laughed. "I'm kidding. If you need any help, drop me a line," he tossed Clark a comlink, "I'll help you the best I can, and when we leave, I'll make sure you get a ride back." Craig knew Clark would have to have some importance on this mission, whether he was lying or not about the bathroom.

john asked a gran to take the ship back to craig, while he and the rest of the jedi headed for the base. the trip was short but tence, one mistake was all it would take to screw this mission up and make the jedis presence on this planet known. when they got afew meters close to the base a voice came over their comlink. "cargo freighter 1089 this is antura base. state your busness." john went over to the comlink and spoke into it. "uh..we are carrying rations for the troops" "well i dont see you on the list." "we got lost so were probley further down the list." "...sorry i see it now. you are clear to land in docking bay 6." "thank you." john motioned for the jedi to start planting the explosives." john tryed as slow as he could to dock the ship so the jedi could have more time. he waited impatiently for the jedi to finish, after 10 minuts the same person came over the comlink again. "hello cargo freighter 1089. what is the hold up." john tryed to think of a good excuse but only came up with. "uh one of our rear hanger bay doors is stuck" "shall i send down a matienence team?" "no we almost have it." john went back to where the jedi were and saw that they were only half done. "why dident i ask for bomb technitions instead" john thought. john went back and started helping them plant one after another, eather they needed to plant enough explosives to take out the entire hanger bay (or more) or this mission wouldent be worth squat" after awhile the same man came on the comlink again. "cargo freighter 1089. you are holding up other deliverys. eather get done in 5 more minuts or im sending a team down to assist you" john ran over to the commlink and said "we are unloading...now" john hated makeing such obvious lies. the gungan came over to him and taped him on the sholder meaning that they were all finished. john turned off the comlink, which would immeadiately send a security team banging on their door. john got out a hand held comlink and yelled "anytime now craig" there was a banging on the door and john turned out the lights. the pail shimmerings of lightsabers burst forth in the dark. john croughed down then he took out his blasters and waited.

Craig received the message and dashed for his ship. Craig shouted to the other troops through the comlink, "ATTACK!" and the fight was on, the Jedi rushed into the Zargon/Sith camp and attacked with all their might. Craig started up his ship the gran returned and took off for the freighter. Craig picked up the Jedi and John, then flew off. "Detonate it anytime, John." Craig pulled the ship away from the sabotaged one and rained fire upon the Zargon camp as the Jedi attacked, then turned and shot down any defense the base had. The Jedi from the town were able to advance as well, and surrounded the Zargon/Sith encampment as well and attacked along with the reinforcement Jedi, and the fight was on.

*Clark sneaks off the ship, and runs following Craig's ship. Finally he finds an abandoned swoop bike.*

Clark *while climbing on the swoop bike: Why the hell not?

*Clark kicks off at full speed, catching up to Craigs ship and flies into the battle, suddenly a random shot hits the swoop, carriering out of control. Clark jumps off and falls onto a Zargon, taking his blaster, and shooting at the other Zargons*

"Shall I drop you off or keep attacking from here? I prefer to go catch some action if you know what I mean." Craig's level of Force seemed to steadily rise, giving John the idea that he could do most of the abilities he could, and some others. "Well, I'm going down.. " He handed the controls to the twi'lek, opened the entrance door, and somersaulted out and landed on the ground, lightsaber drawn, and began fighting alongside fellow Jedi against the Zargon.

John smiled and jumped off too "No way that you getting all the action yourself." John said to Craig as he punched a Zargon sending him flying 10 feet through the air. he then took out 1 of 4 thrermal detonators and threw it at a large group of Zargons sending them flying through the air as well

john takes out his blasters and starts fireing untill they over heat he then puts them back into their holsters and powers up his force energy. he runs forward and starts punching zargons in the face, brakeing some of their necks with the force of his punch. john looks over at craig and sees hes doing really well. "nice job craig. i think i should get one of those light sabers." john says while takeing down afew more zargons. "should we fight our way to the city?"

Craig turned and waved a thanks to Clark, then said to John, "No, lets finish these guys, then we'll move onto the city. And if you want one, here." Craig tossed his second lightsaber to John, after deactivating it, then decided to pull some extra force powers of his own, generating enough energy and holding out his unarmed hand, a wave of Force shot out and hit a group of Zargons, then looked around. "Where are the sith!? This is getting too easy."

Archived