Home

Before the Jedi Council: story hear.

Mandalorian54

john dident know what to do. he couldent beleave his ears. then he suddenly made up his mind. "i will die if others shall live, but if i may live then i shall protect the girl and every innocent person." john threw his gun on the ground. "no. i will leave the choice to you"

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picking up the discared gun kaildor faced john,and turned away from him and walked back to his hover car. "you have chosen well.I accept the offer you made of your life. Go protect your girl. Iwill return to claim for your life soon. You have saved the girl for better or for worse. I will help you when i am needed to keep the girl alive. But remeber your life is mine and i will take it" he powered up his hover car and said almost as an after thought but with agrin on his face "you fight well, Good luck,You WILL need it" With no other word he left

It had been sevral days before the Sith arrived at the Mandalorian Base. When the sith did arrived he met privatly with Zambeil, the two of them made plans for war with the Jedi. And back on Mamovas Mazddoss set his plan in motion.

Zargon armies on many of the planets in the outer rim emerged from underground bases. Thousands of warriors poured out into each planet. And the war began. Sith had been stationed with all of Mazddoss' allies, and they emidiatly began thier campain against the Jedi and the inhabitants of the Galaxy. Mazddos wished the Zargons to be the ruling race in the Galaxy, only total dominance would satisfy.

The Mandalorians geared up themselves for war, heading out to Camsian, the planet with the strongest resistence, to aid the Zargon's in thier visious campaine.

When the Mandalorians jumped out of hyperspace in the planet's atmosphere the Zargons had already taken sevral smaller cities, but the larger ones had set thier army on the defensive. The Jedi present on the planet aided in the planet's defense.

The Mandalorians landed at the largest Zargon occupied starport and unloaded supplies and troops in preparation for thier first assult on the city Katrazan. With mountains at it's rear and a river on both sides, the Zargons were forced to attack head on, the army of Katrazan had succeded in holding the Zargon back and the battle was at a stalemate. The Jedi in the city searched desprately for an oppourtunity to defeat the Zargons and sent a messenger droid to request aid from the Jedi at the Jedi Temple.

Craig immediately found John when he came back and rushed over to him, his silver hair (OOC: see avatar for reference on general appearance, minus the dark scary look lol) blowing past him as he ran. He caught up with John and spoke "The girl is in the hospital, this way.." at the same moment he noticed his arm. "We can patch that up, c'mon." He led John to the Medical Room, then he left him and the girl, who had regained conciousness, alone in the room and headed back to the council room, getting the feeling he was needed.

john looked at the little girl. she was awake but her mind seemed to be elsewhere. john walked over to her "hello? are you ok?" she dident answer for a minut then said "the end is nigh" john looked into her eyes. her eyes started to tear up but she dident pay any attention. she then looked over to him and reach out her hand to touch his face "help me." she then passed out on the bed again. john was scared by what she had said. what had she ment by the end is nigh. the little girl got up again except she seemed normal, like any 6 year old girl would be, and she said "where is my mom" then she started to cry again. john went over and huged her with his one good arm, trying to calm her. john now beleaved what the assassin said about her changeing the universe.

The medic came over, hadn't heard the conversation however, but had a shot with him, and injected it into John's bad arm, causing him to feel a slight pain jolt up his arm and into his rib cage. "This will help your arm heal, it shouldn't hurt but that once, and it works fast." With that, the medic walked off, and Craig reached the upstairs council room where the Jedi were discussing the Sith matter at hand.

when john calmed the girl and his arm felt better he went up to the same room that craig went to and barged in right in the middle of their discussion. "what are you doing here" one elder jedi said. "im here to help" john said plainly. "we dont need your help" another said "like it or not im going to get involved one way or the other. im only here to listen to your decisions. that is all"

(OOC: Get ready.. this is gonna be a loooooong post)

Craig turned in the same instant, and nodded, "Let him stay, he's a good friend of mine, and one of us. Now, on the topic at hand. The Jedi on Camsian need a medical Jedi and backup, if the council wishes, I shall go, and if he wants to, John can help. If we can defeat them, it will be a major accomplishment for the Jedi should we push back the Zargon forces."

As Craig stood there, contemplating deeply on what he would do, John and the Jedi could feel the Force enter the room to help Craig make his decision, and he finally nodded. "If your counsel however chooses for me not to go, I will go myself anyway. But should you do decide to send Jedi to the planet, here is my plan." as Craig spoke, he pulled a map out of his red robe and placed it on a nearby table and opened it up. The Jedi Masters who were to make the decision huddled around the table. Craig indicated three unknown landing platforms that were currently unused. "we can have 12 ships of 20 jedi in each, if possible, and have 4 of the ships land in each platforms, being they can hold almost 5 ships per platform, we can unload each team of Jedi." He indicated an area that was darkened, "This is the army of Zargons currently pressing against the town in Camsian, this white area here," he indicated a white area on the map, "is where our Jedi our and several other unkown forces holding them back. It is currently a stalemate, as far as I know." He indicated the platforms again, the map apparently was force-enhanced, as it animated to show the fighting that was really occuring on the planet as of now. He pointed to extra darkened areas where troops had been unloading hours ago. "These are their reinforcements. Judging from the map, they could overwhelm the Jedi if they choose a full frontal attack." Craig pointed to the 3 starports that were unused, "Now, after we unload our troops, we can move in here," He paused and pointed to a few areas around the enemy troops, "and ambush them from behind, and of course sending a coded message to the troops in the town to attack in the front, and get them in from both sides, trapping them in the middle. If we can eliminate this enemy force, it is likely they will back off of the city for the time being, and we can establish another plan to reclaim the remaining cities." Craig ended and took a drink of water he had brought along just in case, then, to show what he meant to happen should the explanation be confusing, he pressed a button and the map appeared in the air as a hologram and animated to show the plan.

(OOC: Did you ACTUALLY read all that? I think the only reason no one else is responding because they're still reading lol.)

Craig smirked, knowing he could trust John, and said, "We leave as soon as we get the people we need.. and if we don't, I'll still go to help, and your welcome to come along if you wish." Craig turned to the council, "I will be in the medical room, call me when you have reached your choice." The Jedi Masters quietly discussed it as Craig walked out of the room and went to the Medical Room to check on the girl. "You coming?" he asked John.

Mazddoss was in his large spacious dark throne room, green lights dimly shone along the edges of the walls. Surrounding the Throne which Mazddoss sat on were five Sith Masters.

The eldest of the sith spoke up, "We have sensed a movement with the Jedi, they will send most of thier Jedi to Camsian, seings how it is the key element of this war at this time." He paused to clear his throat and his rasp ancient voice continued on. "Of course they'll also send Jedi to the other planets and some will prevail and others we will dominate, But we must focus on Camsian now." He paused again to collect himself, age straining his weak and frail body sustained only by the force. "It maters not if we gain controll of the planet, but the Jedi will loose considerable numbers. We are making ready already our sith warriors to confrot the Jedi."

Mazddoss grew tired of the old fools dragging on. "I care not for small details as long as the Jedi are sufficently damaged and weakend, With them out of the way this war will be a simple game and no one will have sufficent force to stand up to me. Just rid the galaxy of those accursed Jedi I have no care how you do it."

The sith elder waited a moment before breaking the silence. "It is as you wish O king. The galaxy will be yours to rule and we will be your humble servants, leave the Jedi to us."

After formal dismissals the meeting ended and the sith filed out of the large throne room into dim halways. They murmered amongst each other about how dispicable the king was and how they would treacherously cease controll of his world once the war was over. But now the acted out thier humble parts as servants, waiting for thier time to come along in it's due course.

----------------------------

On Camsian the Mandalorians discussed a pattern of attack to invade the city Katrazan. The Forces there would be concentrating on only defending the front as they knew an alternate attack would be impossible. But the Mandalorians with thier jet packs decided to fly in from behind while the Zargons attracted the defenders attention with some canon fire at the city's front.

No doubt however the Defending Jedi would be somewhat suspiciouse or the force would warn them, the Mandalorians new it was going to get complicated one way or another.

Plans were made and the Mandalorians resolved to attack before reenforcements could arrive from another planet of allie. Jaster and Jack rounded up thier men and prepared for the assult.

----------------------------

The sith gathered a small army of sith warriors to go to Camsian and destroy the Jedi, realizing there would be a large number of Jedi the Sith compensated thier numbers to eaqually rival what they anticipated. Some 100 sith boarded thier ships and prepared to leave for Camsian. Of course the Jedi out numbered the sith but the sith were individually better warriors than average Jedi, after all a sith focused almost solely on combat in his training while Jedi trained on usless wastes of time as they were not only warriors but teachers and peacekeepers. To the sith the Jedi were fools. But it is those who chose the quick and easy path of the dark side who are the real fools.

Several miles from where craig was laying down his plan. Kaildors hover car pulled up by a large ship. As the effects of his fight with john begain to catch up with him he satgered out. Unlocking his ship 'Bright Beatuy' he draged himself to his tank. Keying in the healing command he fell into the tank and closed down with his ship while he healed.

Craig nodded to John and headed into a restricted room, the security droid asked for a name. "Master Craig," he said crisply, then immediately after, "this man is accompanying me, let him through." The droid waved both of them in. Craig went and pressed a few buttons and bright white lights went on and racks appeared full of weapons. Craig grabbed a trusty lightsaber and tossed it to John. "Here, use this, it'll come in handy sometimes." He looked around and opened all the glass casings. "Go ahead and take only what you'll need, I'll be in the hangar, take the elevator down two floors, then take the door next to the elevator exit to the left." Craig left the armory and went to the hangar, as he went, he got a message on the comlink, giving him the go-ahead to take 240 Jedi to Camsian. As Craig entered the hanger, he reserved 2 spots on a ship for him and John, then waited for John to load in. The Jedi in the ships were the best the Temple on the planet had to offer at the time, and were prepared for a furious battle, but little did they know they would be up against the Sith.

john smiled as he looked at the rows upon rows of wepons, and the best thing was that he could take his pick. john wanted to take a full arsenal of wepons but he knew that he should only travel light. john picked out two very well made and very powerful hand guns, he took off his jacket, put two sholder holsters on and put the guns in them. he then got afew mini thermal detonators and put them in his pockets. john knew that his real skill was in hand to hand combat but better to be safe than sorry. john walked out of the room and went to the hanger to meet craig. "im ready. when are we leaveing" john said

With a Ping the ship powered up And the tank housing kaildor opened. Steam poured out like a carpet under foot. Kaildor stroad out to his command deck. His processer located the tacker he had sutbley placed into Johns skin when he broke his arm. Typing the co-ordinates into his ship he set off. Knowing that if the jedi fell the girl would fall into Mazddoss hands she would die, breaking the promise he gave to john."damm" He thought "it looks like i still have lifes to reap..."

Craig looked at the arsenal that was visible that he had chosen, and could easily tell he had more. "The Jedi will guard the medical room with the girl, I've ordered it so." He looked at John right in the eyes, "Are you SURE you want to do this? We may not return, it will be a hard mission."

john thought for awhile and then smiled and said. "nice try but your not going to keep me out of this fight. i have made my choice. i can watch others risk their lives while i stand by and watch like a coward. you may think that i want to stay here because of the child but i know that she will be taken care of because i have not seen such people as you jedi, who care about others more than themselves. i am always ready to fight. just tell me when"

Craig grinned immediately. "Good, someone else enjoys action just as much as me. I do care about others, but quite frankly, I've been itchin' to get some action myself, and 'sides, taking over planets are fun" He grinned at the thought and loaded onto the ship. He turned on the intercom and spoke, which radiated throught the hangar "2 minutes to departure!" He sat in the pilot seat, and saved the copilot seat for John. "Cmon! And I understand what you mean about watching and feeling like a coward, lets go win back a planet."

As two minutes ended, the sound of 12 ship engines roaring to life could be heard, and the hanger doors opened. Craig fastened his seat belt, and gripped the controls. He flew the ship gracefully and smoothly out of the hangar, the other 12 ships close behind. Craig's ship was a sleek starfighter that could hold probably 4, but really only had 3 (counting Clark). The ship entered hyperspace, followed by the other 12 and arrived at Camsian in minutes, the ships landed undected in the 3 unused platforms and unloaded, waiting for the go-ahead to attack. Craig sent orders to each of the squads to cloak the ships and find a hidden area to set up a temporary camp until they had word of the enemy attacking. Craig then sent an undecipherable message (except by Jedi) to the pinned-down Jedi in the city telling them reinfocements had arrived, and to tell when to attack.

The Jedi at each platform cloaked the ships they arrived in and found a good place to start a temporary camp that would not be found.

Archived