Home

A picture of my "visions"

RpTheHotrod

Awhile back, I posted the history of me. I've had alot of people ask me what exactly did "it" look like. I found this picture, and edited it a bit. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, ignore this)

This is pretty much what it looked like.

entity.gif

ah...gotta love my childhood. Going to bed wondering if it'll visit again.

Sure

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91259

It's down a couple of replies... You'll see "Autobiography of..."

If you're going to reply, make sure to reply here. No need to bring up such an old post.

I only give a couple of examples, but these "visits" were a common occurence. I eventually got used to them. Felt like inviting the thing for a cup of tea sometime to ask why it kept bothering me :( Of coarse... you don't exactly sit down and have a nice conversation with something that screams at you while it tries to grab your throat.

Holy crap. :eek: That's quite the story. I have twisted **** like that manifest in my dreams but that's it. I'm really sorry you had to go through all those trials and that you have to constantly fight depression. :( I know that you don't have much time online but if you ever need anything, just to talk or whatever, I'm on very late at night and you can contact me. Do you have my email address?

* Pulling up the Psyco-Analysis Couch *

Just a guess here, because I don't know about your childhood

upbringing (experiences, family life, etc) but here are some thoughs and observations.

The basic mechanism of dreams is to help us solve problems, or to fullfill wishes, desires, urges (without the real world consequences that would normally follow) or to confront/make sense of our fears.

It is possible that you have some deep seeded fear or insecurity about something, possibly the feeling of being attacked. This might have come about by something you experienced way back in your early childhood (when you were just a baby or toddler). As far as the image, perhaps (as a child) you saw it on TV or elsewhere. It could just be a composite you came up with. Or something someone spoke about to which you built a picture around it.

I used to have this strange and frightning dream with a "something wicked this way comes" feeling about it. Inside my dream I would close my eyes and try to hide. I could hear the 'evil' whatever it was approaching, getting closer... closer... the sound becoming louder... a bright light shining through my closed eyelids as i could feel it's presence in the room. But I know that so long as I did not look at it directly, or confront it, it would not hurt me. The presence would linger for a moment, and then take off, after which I knew I was safe.

That was a recurring dream (not every night, but ever so often - a few times a year) for quite a number of years during my childhood. Then one night, during the same dream, I guess I got sick and tired of it and got up enough courage to open my eyes within the dream to see what was so terrifying. The effect - I basically woke up. After that, I never had the dream again.

The old adage of 'There is nothing to fear but fear itself' has some truth to it. I confronted my fear, survived, and was never afraid of that sense of looming presense again.

How I came about that dream, who knows. I had a great childhood, secure and loving parents. But even with all that we all have some fears and insecurities.

My suggestion is to confront it in your dream (if you still have that dream)

Scream back and try to strangle it ! Mabey you will scare it away!

:cool:

I've seen an "apparition" when i was a kid. My mother also heard and saw some things in our first house (like knocking on the bathroom door when everyone was asleep).

I've only experienced this once, when i was about 9 yrs old.

Very weird, in the middle of the night i woke up and felt a presence in my bedroom, but it wasnt like an "evil" spirit or anything like that.

I saw a woman's shape standing at the end of my bed, first i thought it was my mom so i wasnt scared...when i approached and talked to "her" (i dunno what it was frankly), she slowly vanished like it was smoke or somthin like that.

I wasnt medicated or sick at the time, maybe it was just my imagination, but it felt damn real!, when she disappeared i got scared as hell!.

So i guess i have a very slight idea on how horrific your experiences might have been.

Jeez, that's one scary son of a...

Like Rhett, I'm always on a lot...and I'm one to take a trip to depression every now and then, so I'll understand if you need someone to talk to. :)

Archived