Home

How many years passed?

DiamanteLouco

I sure will want to rolleplay while playing, so here´s a question once I´m not a in-depht fan of Star Wars (don´t gemme wrong, I REALLY like the movies, but I don´t go too beyond that) so, I want to know how much time since Palpatine took control...

So I can know if an adult (like everyone will be) actually presencied this took-over? Or if just the older people remember this happening and the "playing generation" born with the empire already controlling everthing...

And once we´re talking about years, every race grow alike? Like, humans can live in average 60-80 years, a wookie live that much either?

Sorry to disturb you with these questions, but I´m sure a hardcore fan out there will know at least where I can look for the answers! ^^

Tks!

Epsiode 1 took place about 40 years before A New Hope, and Episode 2 took place ten years after that. I believe Eps. 3 will take place 2 or 3 years after Eps. 2. So, I'd guess that a character who was around during Palpatine's take over would be pretty old.

For the age thing, Wookies live quite a long time. Chewbacca was 200 in ANH.

Hope this helps. :D

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

Hey Jan, I always wondered why everyone referenced the Battle of Yavin for timelines. Just curious.

Most likely because a) A New Hope was the first movie and the battle of yavin is the most famous, or b) the battle of yavin is when the tide changes O.o

Well, that may very well turn out to be true in the end, Wraith. We just don't know for sure yet. :)

But Rick McCallum said they were undecided of 2-3 years between Ep. II and III, so I'm going with that. :)

-

But your're right about the 18 years. I should have said 18-19, not 19-20. :)

Archived