Home

Race Selection

hoju_simpson

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the SWGalaxies.Net Forum!!! :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

I will be a human. It's the only thing I know how to do .... and care to do. :D

My lead char will be a mon cal medic, then, just for fun and no big ambicion, a rodian musician and when (if) it opens a force sensitive slot, I will try to make a wookie jedi! :p

Imagine a wookie with a lightsaber! :D

Only thing better then that is maybe a Ewok with a lightsaber, but I don´t think this will ever happen........

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.net

Hi im Wraith 8 your local Moderator.

Please Read this before you post!

If you have any problems what so ever, send a Private Message to me.

Here you have your welcome gift to the forums :D:

*gives a large box full of Chocolate Gnorts*

Im still thinking.... Human or twi-lek.

I hope to see you around more :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Thrackan Solo

Why does everyone want to be a Jedi!?!?!? I dont think people get that it will be next to impossible to become a jedi. THe dev.'s made it that way so not everyone will be jedi.

Oh cmon, it will be my 3rd - 4th char, maybe more depending on how this force sensitive thing works, anyway, I will not try it until I already have experience with at least 2 chars, I mean, you´ll NEVER try to be a Jedi?

Gonna say you never spanked your cousin with a coke bottle saying it was a lightsaber? ^^

What is everyone talking about (3rd or 4th character) I thought i read in the official fact that they were only going to allow 1 character per server (per game you bought)??? I'm not totally sure. Correct me if I'm wrong

Also, How do the servers interact? Like they don't limit who you can meet if your on a different server than that do they?...

Server: Equals one galaxy which you are only allowed to play with 1 character on. There are currently 20 galaxies announced, all based in the US, and none of them are linked to each other in any way. They are separete.

Account: Each account is allowed 10 different characters to play around with on 10 different servers/galaxies.

Jedi: Jedi is a special case character, as it is only allowed to be on the same server as the character that opened the Jedi slot. And only one slot can be opened per account. So now you have 11 characters available to you, but only one of them have connection with the Force. :)

Ok, I think we need more explainations here. :)

Galaxies/servers: Each galaxy consist of 9 planets (at release, not counting future expantions and such).

I don't really understand that last post of you as you would ask people what server they are gonna play on wether you've got 1 character or a 100. :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I got it........

Bad EQ habit....

Oh, noone can twink himself! KEWL KEWL KEWL! I loved it!

And lotsa more Roleplay! I mean, even so every galaxy is the same basic, once the people change, a lot changes too, so, unless ALL your friends move server with you.... oh wow, I love this game

I think some Hardcore PLAYERS will not like once it makes more dificult to "show off to the n00bs" but it will make so much more fun...

Wow, I love this game EXACTLY because it´s not EQ!

It is REALLY roleplay based, innit?

Archived