Home

Best car of all time...

Nitro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, I think it's a pretty sweet ride. You should submit it to the Star Wars Insider magazine --they like things like this to spice up their lettercols.

Is it still street-legal? (The aurebesh controls and external add-ons could do bad things to your Governmentally-Imposed Safety StandardsTM.)

Guidelines must be maintained!
--Safety Megatron

Originally posted by Elegy

Oh my hell. Hahaha, a Honda driver would do something like that to their car. If he really wanted a sick car he'd have taken a Mustang Cobra, or a Camaro, or a Firebird. But then, perhaps it's best that no car like those got defiled.

Please refrain from being stupid in the future.

Firstly, anyone that bought a del sol in the first place is stupid but don't call all Honda owners stupid. The Accord is one of the best cars out there right now, by a long shot.

Secondly, "sick?" I wish everyone that used that particular piece of slang, along with "tight," would be rounded up and executed in death camps.

Thirdly, do they even make any of those cars anymore? I think that might, MIGHT speak of their quality in recent years, particularly the Camaro. And perhaps you've never seen what rednecks have done to those cars. Flames on a brown firebird is an atrocity that doesn't even begin to compare to the A-wing del sol.

02.vw.passat.w8.f34.500.jpg

Most likely my next car. I'm already leasing a 2001 Passat, but it's only the 4-cylinder turbo. I might just buy it off when the lease is up. Or I might just get a new lease on the current model.

I really like my car... but... the W-8 engine, with 4-Motion... (*imitates Homer Simpson drooling*) Sweet!

I was THIS CLOSE to getting 97 jetta a few years ago. It had a spoiler and a sunroof and a cd changer and everything, but it was $2000 more than could be afforded. I loved the mid/late 90s Jettas when they were still kinda squarish. I was forced to get a 95 Neon and i've wanted to set fire to it every day for the last three years.

My next car is definitely going to be a Lancer. They're nice cars and not too expensive.

My dream car is a 96 Porsche 993T that's essentially a GT2 in a 993's body. Only like $250k. Only.

The ULTIMATE Porsche for me will always be the 959.

P959.jpg

No way I'll EVER be able to afford one in this lifetime, but it would be my dream car.

The VW dealership where I got my car is also a Mitshubishi dealer. I looked at the Lancers, and I think they're nice. But I had my heart set on a German sedan. My last car was a fully decked-out '87 Audi 5000 CS Turbo that I bought off the vice-president of the computer-chip company where my mother works, (for a steal, I might add!) and it was hard to even look at aything less seriously after that. Unforunately it ended up needing a few serious repairs that would have ended up costing me as much as payments on a new car. Otherwise I'd still be driving it. It was a little big for me though. The VW seems a better fit for me.

At the time I was looking for a new car I had a Ford guy try to talk me into a Focus by telling me it was every bit as good as the Passat, and I had to just laugh in his face. I made the right choice.

Yeh, it's butt-ugly. But it's also insanely fast, with acceleration stats usually found on Rice-Burner Jap-Superbikes, and handling characteristics more commonly found on Formula One racers.

There's also the total untouchability factor.

Another car I have always lusted over: The Lotus Esprit.

espritred.jpg

The biggest problem with it is that it's British, with all the quirky maintainance issues that implies. German supercars are just so much more reliable.

yeah, the British aren't the best electrical engineers in the world. and even if you buy a traditionally British car, like a rolls royce, it's technically a german car these days. I think Daimler owns Rolls Royce now.

My Neon is a money pit if i've ever seen one. It takes about a day and a half for a quart of oil to leak out of it. As you can imagine, four quarts of oil every 6-8 days is not cheap.

You can all be ashamed with your dream wheels because I have the ultimate ride,

I present to you:

The OC Transpo Bus:

OC%20Transpo%208899.jpg

This baby is the sweetest ride there is, nothing tops it. Best thing is that it comes with it's own roads so traffic is rare hence it's the fastest one.

:rolleyes:

That's Hurdman Station by the way...

Archived