Home

SWG movies

Kimiko Teanka

Dunno, streaming them worked perfectly for me. Well, yes, the quality was awful, I couldn't read the texts, but the fighting scenes looked promising, much more active than they could have done it.

Edit: and was it only me, but did that wookie's face look like he was an ewok? :D

Exactly, I'd like to know how detailed I can make my human. For example, how much freedom I'll have with the hair, the face and eyes and so on. But hey, it seems to be better than any other mmorpg out there when it was about making the wookie, so it can't be that bad, can it? ;)

Originally posted by setsuko

Exactly, I'd like to know how detailed I can make my human. For example, how much freedom I'll have with the hair, the face and eyes and so on. But hey, it seems to be better than any other mmorpg out there when it was about making the wookie, so it can't be that bad, can it? ;)

The Devs said they were able to closely resemble themselfs with it.

Is that answer good enough for you? ;)

Originally posted by GreekJedi

man i just can't wait for this game!! I liked that part where they were making a wookie, but i would of rathered see how detailed they could get with a human. i want to see a video where someones making a human (since thats what i'm gonna be)

but cool stuff.

I've seen it and I can tell you that there is a small to none chance that two humans are ever gonna look alike :D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

The Devs said they were able to closely resemble themselfs with it.

Is that answer good enough for you? ;)

I don´t think that woul be nice for the rest of us that she looks like she is RL! Rar rar rar!

(or how the warcraft players hate we say: "huahuahuahuhahuahuahuahuahua", oh I will never forget "I hate brazilians and their 'huahuiahuahuahuahua'")

Archived