Home

Which Marvel Comics hero are you?

Kylilin

It's been a long month. Since I got transfered I have been training on a new machine so my PC time is very small since I am sharing a PC with another operator. So my at work posting is way down. Then this week I got sent back to my old building because on of the machines at my new site crashed hard and the work was getting behind so me and anither guy got sent back here to help get them caught up. Bad news is they pulled all the PCs off the machines that were deactivated. The machine I'm on is one of them so for 8 hours I just do nothing. :confused: Right now it's lunch time so I thought I would drop in and say hello.:D

Originally posted by Rogue15

venom.jpg

yay!

btw gunner i got counterstrike now (day of defeat is better :D ) what servers do you play in?

I play at..... su.nuclearfallout.net:27015

We also have a server up that has a bunch of custom maps up. There is one called Helms_deep, it's a sweet map. It's a shotties (shot gun) only map.

That server IP is....igw.nuclearfallout.net:27015

SU is Slackers United

IGW is I Got Whores IGW is ran by one of our formor clan mates and is just starting up but is usually busy at night. You might need the maps if you want to play there as it takes a long time for the server to load them to your folder. Go to I Got Whores to load the maps.

:D

Archived