Home

Mission: Impossible RPG

topshot

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by topshot

(Out of Character: I wasn't copying the "jedi thread war." I never read it. This is a whole different story, not based on Star Wars. Just so you know, yangyan.)

Well i meant the

Agent name: ????

You know...

Thread war, which it used to be called used

Codename: ????

Abilities: ????

etc.

ok thanks this looks like it will be fun

Agent Name: john (no last name)

Professional Skill: assassin

Sub Skills: very fast very quiet and can blend in very well

Martial Artist level 7

Sniper level 0 (only kills up close)

Tech Developer level 2

Lockpicker level 2

Stealth level 7

i dont know how to start so could you introduce me

Out Of Character: I'll give it a shot! This isn't Star Wars or anything related to LotR. This is more related to the Mission : Impossible movies and the old television show., if you've ever seen them! :D

Joe:"One more man our team. Name's John. He don't got no last name, but I hear he's pretty good at his profession! MI HQ ranked him a top 10 in being a skilled assassin, so he could be of some use. I've just acknowledged him, and he should be here within 24 hours."

Originally posted by topshot

Out Of Character: I'll give it a shot! This isn't Star Wars or anything related to LotR. This is more related to the Mission : Impossible movies and the old television show., if you've ever seen them! :D

ive seen both movies but have never seen the old tv show so i know what you talking about. ill give an introduction story.

*london*

john walked through the streets of london makeing sure he wasent noticeable. he bumped into a man who said "oh sorry" john said "thats ok" while still walking by, he made sure that the man dident see his face. any other time he would have been more polite but he was on the job and he had a strict policy. he went into a building just as the parade was starting. the prime minister should be comming by in about two minuts, he had plenty of time. he walked in the building he was supposed to be in and went to the 10th floor. a man with a thick head of black hair was leaning out the window with a sniper rifel in his hands. john walked behind the man and said "nice spot to watch the parade huh" the man turned around with such a shocked look on his face that if john hadent seen this look 100 times before he would have burst out laughing. "how-how di- how did you_" "know you were here" john finished for him "lets just say i have my soarces. ill give you a choice sence you arent a corrupt political leader or incharge of a crime syndicate . eather turn yourself into the police confessing all your crimes, or i can kill you." the man stood dumbfounded for a second and then pulled out a sileced 9mm. john grabed it from him and shot him with it before he could even react. john took out a cig and lit it "why do they always have to do it the hard way" he started walking down stairs when his cell phone rang. "hello" john said. "hello john this is joseph hawk." john had met hawk only once before "hello mr. hawk what can i do for you." "meet me by the chinese resturant on the other side of the street. we can talk there" he hung up the phone. "MI. what do they want this time?"

Name: Unknown

Sex: Unknown, but seems male

Appearence: Ghostlike, until seen is just a metal grey armoured suit, then death ((of course who ever sees him gets killed))

Stats:

Stealth: 5 + stealth camo

Martial arts: 10 + Katana

Lockpicker: 0 + katana VERY SHARP!

Techo: 2 + armoured suit

Sniper: 0 (Kills souly with Katana)

Mental sability: 3 (goes nuts quick)

((For those who know MGS know who this guy would be :D))

• 2 weeks later...

Hawk:"The international terrorist network, Sol-Heil. MI reports that one of the three of their top lieutenants holds the key to their secret compound where they are holding the drug. I've assigned John to infiltrate their syndicat, disguised as a common thief. Stern, you will be the alert, and will also notify us of any on- coming dangers. Greyfox will be John's back up. And I will be planting cameras over their base to keep track of important events. MI also states that the Sol-Heil base should be located somewhere around the border of Asia, preferably China."

Name: Chord, Dylan.

Sex: Male.

Nationality: British.

Apperance: Dark brown hair, roughly 6"4', mildly tanned after extensive travelling. Always well turned out, most comfortable in a suit and tie.

Professional Skill: Universal Exports (Mi6, British Intelligence) Secret Agent.

Sub Skills: 5 = brilliant. 4 = Good. 3 = Alright. 2 = Not too shabby. 1 = Oh dear. 0 = Poor.

Stealth - 2 (multi-purpose stealth suit).

Weapons Handling - 5 (can use pretty much any weapon. Sidearm of choice = Walther P99 9mm handgun).

Technology - 2 (uses high-tech gadgets which look like everyday items).

Hand-to-Hand Combat - 4 (trained in multiple techniques and styles).

Vehicle Training - 5 (drives Aston Martin AM-V8 Vantage, laden with 'defences').

I reckon this guy should be a British Agent after the same thing as Joseph Hawk. Still a good guy, but really wants the credit for the whole 'Hades' mission. Only found out about the illegal drugs in GenoTech after Mi6 scanners intercepted MI com-traffic. Totally 100% British, sarcastic and quick-witted.

So... am I in?

Hawk:"Yeah. Think you can handle it? If not, I could just find someone friendly enough to help."

--------

Off the shores of Sydney......

????:"Did they tag you?"

Rage:"No. Made it out of Genotech without a scratch and took the drug as requested."

????:"Good. Make sure they do not get that drug at all costs. This

will make us a fortune over the black market."

Rage:"And when will I be payed for my services?"

????:"You will receive your reward after you kill them......"

Rage:"As you wish then. I'll kill off Hawk and his team as

requested....."

Rage then exits ????'s office and leaves.

Hawk:"Tomorrow night, when there will be a full moon. As for the Pizza and hot pockets, check the oven and microwave out over there. Just about finished heating 'em up."

*Points over to oven and microwave set.*

HawkL:"By the way, any of you got a bottle of orange soda? I'm fresh out."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived