Home

BodyGuard for Leadership

Zantheon

Hey again everyone,

Recently me and Setsuko were talking about the combat group and i bought up the thought of BodyGuards. So i would like to offer my services to anyone who feels that a bodyguard would futher there character's background and give it a certain feeling of power. As i said my service is PURELY optional. But if you feel you would like to have a bodyguard please tell me I would like to help. Thanks.

Well, I think what he's suggesting is a perminantly body guard at your side, protecting you. :)

But he could be of more use than that aswell. A travelling partner wouldn't be out of the question, by all means. And a helping hand in other situation, such as carreing that heavy crate could also come in handy. ;)

hehe :D j/k :p

A slave :) j/k

Have you really thought this over Zantheon? Because I for one wouldn't want to follow some rich player around all day when I could be the rich player just as easy. You should offer your services to groups of players that go looking for loot or exp.. I know I would. ;)

I just figure i would through it out there now, and when there is someone who has advanced enough(as well as myself) my services will be there....know what i mean, because we ALL have to start from scractch and i figure when i'm high enough so will some one who needs me and then it will work out great.

Archived