Home

Jedi_Masta

Dagobahn Eagle

In the light of the events of the past few days, I ask that Jedi_Masta be banned from the forum or at least be issued a warning. This on the grounds that:

• He's a self-confessed Neo-nazi communicating messages of hate, quote,
    They have crossed the line of being proud of their haritage and crossed the line to the point that they believed they were superior. The nazis simply had the insight to see that it is impossible to unite europe without conquest, persecuting the jews was on their level because if the jews can condemn you to eternal damnation because your not jewish, I should be able to kill them here because it is impossible for me to make it through their faith.
  • He displays a Nazi swastika as his avatar, which has been proven to symbolize nazism only. As Darth Homer put it:
    hey, Jedi_Masta...one thing Hitler did to the swastika, was turn it up on it's edge....the original symbol stood flat on one of its sides
  • The moderators have reacted to less offensive material on these forums (for example the "Why Holland is better than the United States"-thread), so I see no reason why they should not
    react on this.

Jedi_Masta has been around for a long while now, but I have to agree. His recent behavior has been intolerable.

To say it warrants a banning, I might not go so far as to say that (Is it just me, or is this starting to sound like a UN meeting in regards to a new resolution on Iraq ;) ), but I would issue an official warning and a deadline for Jedi Masta to de-swastikize his avatar or banning action will be taken.

That's just my vote, but the Admins and Mods have the ability to Veto the action, regardless of the general members' vote.

We aren't going to have a, "good ole fashion lynching".

There are many people on LF that have views that scare the hell out of me but having a different view doesn't immediately warrant a banning. However, when views are taken to such extremes as Masta has taken them (his avatar and several things said by him), they can become extremely harmful and must be dealt with. I'll talk to Masta about changing his avatar and about the offensive ways he's been arguing his case, asap.

Originally posted by krkode

Do not shun one for being different.

Well that usually applies, but JM has claimed that he doesn't belive in Naziism and is only supporting them for the reason that he likes supporting the "weaker" side so he can have a good argument. People nowadays :indif:

Orphans are weaker than Nazis.

So are children with AIDS, cancer patients, people who suffer under dictatorship...you could go on almost forever on people who's interests arent fairly represented and can't defend themselves.

The Nazis are not a group that need their views brought to light. They seem to be good a that themselves.

So supporting a weaker side is a bunch of crap.

I doubt he's being shunned(if he indeed is) for being different.

Almost everyone on these boards is different. Someone will post a "George Bush is an idiot" thread then there will be a debate. Then in another thread they'll talk about their love for movies.

There are TOS and if he broke a rule he should be warned or banned or whatever, otherwise lets move on.

Archived