Home

How do you want your lightsaber

Gian Skywalker

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go for 2 lightsabers 1 blue 1 green. I want them really blue and green, not some mixture with white, like in ep IV, but just really blue and green, like in ep II, Anakin. I really like the looks of that, I don't like the thing he weares, but I think heavy armor looks nice in this game (seen it @ lucasarts gamepla, sub weapons, sub armor page)

Originally posted by hockeyfreak5900

i was wondering if you can hold two sABERS AT A TIME, OR CAN YOU just turn on one side of a double-blade saber????????

Yes, you can have two sabers at one time.

But I am pretty sure that they said somewhere that you can't just turn on one side of a double bladed saber. ;)

My first time through the game I will be a sith so I will use a single blade red lightsaber and if possible the same style of blade as Dooku's lightsaber. For my second game I will play as a rouge jedi and use a double bladed green lightsaber. Anybody know if the game will include a lightsaber like Dookus?

:fett: "Hes no good to me dead"

Myself, it's going to be blue and gold sabers. If single, then blue, if double, gold blades, if two, one blue one gold. :D

Too bad you can't have 3 or 4... i'd have liked to have had a blue/gold/green/purple combo :p

Hey, that reminds me of one of the symbols in our engineering skule... YAY SKULE! :D

ahem.

Dalti Evful - wasn't the only thing about Dooku's saber that the handle was curved?

lol

myself, i would like to have obi-wan's hilt with a gold blade. :D

hey have any of you guys seen those multicolored disney 'lightsabers'? they have a yellow flashlight at the bottom and then 4 tapered multicolored tubes - white, blue, pink, and green I think. they should do one of thsoe - then you can have ALL the colors you ever wanted in one saber! :p

That *was* meant to be sarcastic, btw. :p

Seeing that you can use diffrent crystals in your lightsaber and a Darth Maul type saber would require six slots (Im just guessing cause in Episode one the Maul lightsaber is split in two with one side remaining functional hinting to the fact that the Maul lightsaber itself is just two lightsabers joined together each with its own independant power and crystal source) *Puases to catch breath* Wouldnt it then be possible to have a Mual type light saber with two diffrently colored blades? Maybe like a Christmas lightsaber red and green :D j/k Maybe this question is already been answered.

:fett: "Hes no good to me dead"

whoa that's a really good point Dalti!

maybe we'll get to see it then... although to me having a multicolored lightsaber seems a bit - I don't know - cheap... it would certainly detract from the professionalism by looking a bit garish, at least the way i see things. Of course, that's just me. ;)

I am pretty sure they already stated that a double bladed LS has to be the same color.

Note the pretty sure. I am pretty sure about this though. :p

And yes, you can choose your color depending on what LS crystals you get throughout the game and how you use them.

cool? I cant wait to play it

I don't think any of us can! :D:p

The kotor team has already stated that you cannot activate just one side of a double-bladed light saber, indicating that it is NOT exactly like Darth Maul's which was actually two seperate sabers put togther. That explains why a maul saber only has 3 slots in the game- it's not an actual copy. These are basical a two ended saber whereas maul's was two seperate sabers. Okay, hope I made sense.:D

First off,greetings...

I used to be a member of Biowares KOTOR forum site before being banned.That site-http://swforums.bioware.com/viewforum.html?forum=26

We had started a few topics,Siths vs.Jedis and 'supposedly' several of us got banned.So,expect a few new members soon.

I was 'jedimaster Rob' at that site.

Now,the saber question.Me-i want to try out the double edge for my jedi character.The color-hopefully something no one else had used before.Purple is nice,but mace had it already.Adi Galla had a crimson blade(for a jedi-well,at least the figure came with a crimson one)i want to use red,but after i finish the game with a jedi first,then i'll go Sith and Sith-red.

How come you can't use Count Dookus saber?If i use two sabers,maybe i'll have them yellow(like Plo Koon) or try for a un-used color.A cool Twi'lek blue/green would be nice.(aalya Secura-her skin color,not blade)

Can't wait to enjoy this site-:evanpiel::koon::yoda::ben::mace::syoda::duel:

Archived