Home

How do you want your lightsaber

Gian Skywalker

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah yellow sabers would be cool, I would like it if you could use force powers to throw your saber like in JK2, though I can't decide whether to be a soldier, that would be cool to have some sort of really powerful blaster or laser cannon, like jango fett or something, be a bounty hunter and track down and kill jedis.

Please could someone post the colours of the sabers?.

Originally posted by Master Axel

Silver,black,brown (together!)

Personally I would like a Obi Wan lightsaber!:D

ahh, the good old classic blue eh?

by the way, nice sig image Hannibal! looks awesome!:)

and luke's outfit did look pretty cool. i might try that one.

I like the blue sabres personally, I think they look the cleanest. Green is pretty good, but blue has a more refined look. Green looks, well...green.

Green would be cool on an Xbox though.

I'm thinking I'm gonna play as a darkie first time through, so I'll probably have a red one. I don't like the double-bladed sabers.

Yeah, Anakin doesn't look to bad but i don't really like the brown thing that he wears, that looks kinda stupid.

I wouldn't mind a darth vader or darth maul one for the dark side, preferably vaders, he looks ace, what would you guys use for dark side, i would also have a single red saber.

i agree, plo koons is ace, he was my favourite character in sw:jedi power battles.

Welcome to StarWarsKnights.com DBZmarc!! :D Kick back, put your feet up and have a good time! Hannibal should be along sometime with the official welcome pic....any questions just ask and please be sure to check out forum rules if you have any of those types of questions. :)

Now to answer your question.......I don't see why you couldn't have two different colors, because you are the one who puts the crystals in your saber in the first place. Though I haven't seen any screenshots that would prove that to be accurate.

Archived