How do you want your lightsaber

Gian Skywalker

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darklighter

A single-bladed saber for me, turqoise. Simple, yet deadly:evil6:

:eek:

A side of Darky we haven't seen....I'm frightened.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

I like the way the blue lightsabers look...they're a bit lighter than they were in JO.

And the purple is nicer too...the colors in JO were a bit screwy.

After all Vodo Sido-Baas didn't need a "lightsaber" to spar with Exar Kun! Of course, you'd need to be a level 'Zillion' master, but it would be cool!

lightsabers aren't quite as powerful as later--power packs are just barely portable at this point.

I will be using a green one-handed lightsaber. Green is my favourite colour, it looks good -- and Jedi with green sabers win fights ;) .

Mabhatter: within the game at least, the power of your lightsaber is determined by the crystals inside it.

RAS

Originally posted by mabhatter

lightsabers aren't quite as powerful as later--power packs are just barely portable at this point.

The lightsabers in this game won't have power packs.

Before you ask why I'll just say because it would suck that's why. :D

After spending a lot of time this weekend play JO with two sabers and dual sabers.....I've come to a decision. I think that I'm going to use a staff instead of two sabers. The moves are just much better looking IMO, much more fluid. I probably will continue to change colors as it allows....but the primary color now I think will be green. :)

Archived