Home

How do you want your lightsaber

Gian Skywalker

I still say the best way to find the saber and style you like,is to experiment.Beat the crap out of a few droids or whatever and change.Or have other jedis in your team with different styles and sabers.The discussions on the differences was pretty impressive and good reading.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheChosenOne-

I still say the best way to find the saber and style you like,is to experiment.Beat the crap out of a few droids or whatever and change.Or have other jedis in your team with different styles and sabers.The discussions on the differences was pretty impressive and good reading.

You are pretty much right, IMO.

I will definitely just try out different things as they come available on my other party members to see what is best for me.

I don't think you will want to experiment all game long though or you wouldn't really develop in one specific area. :)

Originally posted by Jedi Apprentice

I have just officially decided that for my second time through (still light side) I will use one blue and one gold saber. :D

hee i'm with ya on that one JA - bleu and gold are a really kool combo~! :D

Originally posted by Burrie

Och, I'd rather go for green and gold(or both green)... still, some nice combos out there :D

Hehe, I meant to put green and gold. I will of already used blue for my whole first time through. :p

As a Dark Jedi/Sith I will rotate between two red sabers and a double-sided red saber. :D

I'm still thinking of wich of my lightsabers I will make gold. There should also be other colors than only the four basic they mentioned (blue-green-red-gold) some of the sreens have purple for example so maybe you can get other colors as well, although I doubt you can have a black lightsaber since black actually isn't a color of light but instead you'll get black when there is no light so you're lightsaber won't use light in that case and therefor it is no lightsaber.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You mean the flat tips, there are a lot of posts about this thing, let us just hope the devs read these posts and learn that we don't want flat lightsabertips, I have asked this thing on the bioware forums, but the devs won't answer, also asked LA, same story.

• 10 months later...

Archived