Home

The POLL about Jedi Knight 3

Sarafan Raziel

Would you like Kyle's death in Jedi Knight 3?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like Kyle's death in Jedi Knight 3?

• YES! His tale is over - it's time for someone else!!
    • Yes, but at the very end of JK3
    • No, but I don't want him to be in the plot anymore
    • No, but he shouldn't be the main character anymore
    • NO! NEVER! He's alright!

Originally posted by Katarn07

No, it says 9 years after defeat of Jerec, which was one year after RotJ, whcih is therefore... 10 years. I may have the startup worng. I don't play JO often...

Yes, it says 9 years in the manual...but it clearly states when the game starts up that it is 8 years since the Battle of Endor. ;) Now either something is screwy (which is likely)...or the battle with Jerec took place a whole year before BoE... Just as a matter of interest, in the semi-official timeline (obtained from the Behind The Magic CD-ROM), the game jedi Knight takes place 4 years post ANH (i.e., at the same time as ROTJ).

I vote that a representative of Lucasarts gets in here pronto to give us an official (and accurate) timeline, and age for Kyle Katarn.... :D

It should be kyles apprentice or descendant. Regardless of whether he's "old" or not, I think he's had about enough. I actually enjoy the whole learning the force thing, so I want to play as a young force learner forced into extrenuous circumstances with out his/her maser and have to learn on the fly to survive.

Archived