Home

Trigun!!!

Bob Gnarly

ok discuss Trigun here :p , anyways ill start off, well im watching the episodes all over again, and i have to say in the first episode its so funny when he finally takes bullets from the guy, and then he gets caught and he throws his gun at him, then he says "YES!" then 10 people jump out and start shooting at him, my god hes so funny!

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Don't do Anime. Sorry.

How about the animated Spawn Series. Anybody watch that? Great stuff.

I have that somewhere! I got it when I was really young and it is the equivilent of an R rating and never saw it... Hmm, the movie sucked, how was the cartoon in comparison to the comic?

Oh, and I don't do anime either. But I love laughing at giant sweat beaded dudes flying against colors as they scream. And the thing on Adult Swim? Yousgay is it? :D:p:D

yeah....whats that gotta do with Trigun (even though i do watch Spawn, too but its all good) anyways i finished the ep1 and am countinueing my journy, but first i have to make a new moving Sig with Wolfwood in it.

sigh.....Vash, you crazy, crazy FUNNY guy!

WHOA! Did I miss this thread?

Trigun will be on adult swim, hooray! :D

Unless you've seen the entire series, it's hard to understand the plot and the off-beat mathmatics (yarz, iles, dbl. dollars). After I saw the last episode it all made sence. I agree with XERXES, the series was too short.

Rumor has it that they're making a new series for Trigun. Will it continue where it left off? :eek::cool:

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

WHOA! Did I miss this thread?

Trigun will be on adult swim, hooray! :D

Unless you've seen the entire series, it's hard to understand the plot and the off-beat mathmatics (yarz, iles, dbl. dollars). After I saw the last episode it all made sence. I agree with XERXES, the series was too short.

Rumor has it that they're making a new series for Trigun. Will it continue where it left off? :eek::cool:

wow Really!!! another series!

maybe theyll call it......Trigun X or Quadgun! or Doublegun....:p

so far im one ep 5 of the series....in think theres only 25 ep....am i right?

Originally posted by KingPin

wow Really!!! another series!

maybe theyll call it......Trigun X or Quadgun! or Doublegun....:p

so far im one ep 5 of the series....in think theres only 25 ep....am i right?

Close

26 episodes. 4 on the first and last DVDs and 3 on the rest.

Yeah I've been hearing things about the next series and one of the name's thrown in there is TRIGUN X. Hmmmm.....

Quadgun lol. They can bring in Vash's cousins Fork and Spoon.

I see that you can get the boxed set for less than a hunderd now. There is a guy that makes CUSTOM medal covers for box sets and they are very very nice! I'm going that route since I alredy own 5 of the 8 DVDS; I'll have him make me a cover case for them.

If I find the site I'll let you know. :D

Archived