Home

Dude. My pants just exploded.

Screw that! I've been drained since I got the new Linkin Park cd. It's like a whole new orgasm every time I put it on.

Guys, seriously... Go grab "Faint", "Breaking The Habit", and "From The Inside". F#%$ING SWEET TRACKS!

Originally posted by Jem

Details man details!

We're discussing it over there.

From what my spies legitimate sources can gather, it's a PS2 game currently in production by Takara in Japan (Takara being the Japanese counterpart to Hasbro). Unfortunately, it appears to have been pulled from Gamestop's computers, which would seem to indicate that it's been cancelled, but this trailer was just released, after Gamestop had it pulled.

Which would seem to indicate that the game has just been pushed back far enough that the release date is "off the chart."

Yet another source says that the date (as of this past Tuesday) is still listed as June 3rd. At least some Gamestop stores have already taken pre-orders, so I presume orderers will be notified if the release is changed/cancelled.

Originally posted by Flying Beastie

At least some Gamestop stores have already taken pre-orders, so I presume orderers will be notified if the release is changed/cancelled.

That doesn't mean anything, Duke Nukem Forever has been available for pre-order in some shops for YEARS!

Archived