Home

War.

-=DarkZero=-

Small outbreaks,ambushes and battles have been going on,not like any normal ffa,you die you die,your name can never be used again.

Well this was more like a clan war untill my OWN made up clan WaR betrayed me and started attacking me! So now I want to involve any clan or other members that don't already know about it.

This...should keep jk2 alive and intresting for a wile longer,Post to sign up,and post your kills.

Originally posted by Mobius Berreta.

Rofl, I get very confusing I know,alright so heres the deal, hudge ass clan wars going on right now, and many people on the forums claim that jk2 is getting boring and dying off,this war is to keep it alive.

And also to piss people off but meh.

War destroys, it does not create...hasn't humanity learned that yet? :rolleyes:

i was thinking about moveing this somewhere but im not sure where it fits so i guess i'll leave it here for the time being... as too fights... I'm up for some dueling if you all are, leave me an ip

LMFAO hehehe ummm i better not enroll in this as i cant think of to many names i could use :p I would spend more time trying to think of witty names than fighting LOL

Hmmmm this idea of "war" is kinda good, but as TK said this would be like an RPG, and I dont think it would go with the other players of the game. Plus if you did go with this idea you will have ppl finding ways of bringing there character back alive, which by then this idea willl be useless. So if you wanna play RPG's why not come join me in making a RPG Movie. Our site is http://www.jedioutcastmovies.2ya.com if your intrested in joining my cast.

Archived