Home

Holy cow, what just happened

RpTheHotrod

Due to my schedule and history...I really don't have much of a social life outside of the internet.

Suddenly, I'm walkin around at college and go to the courtyard area and a group waves me over (One of them was in my class). "Hey man!" that stuff, sit down, talk, meet more people...have a few good laughs, then leave for another class. That night, a few peeps from my class go outside and say "hey man, we're gonna go grab a bite to eat for my birthday, wanna come?" So, we're out driving around late at night, go to a place and have a great time. Drive home. Next day, get a call from a girl who wants me to visit her house sometime and hang out (get cher mind out of the gutter). We hang out after class a bit now as well. Later on, I get to college and the same group at the table is there so I walk over, we all chat some more...meet a few more people. Go to another class, the peeps from last time get my number and we're planning on getting together for the weekend. Drive over to a friend of mine that I havnt seen in quite some time, wants to chill out and stay overnight. Get home while we're just doing stuff and I get a call from some people asking if I wanted to go to the movies and chill out (can bring friend). Wake up, head to a college-level class at church and decide we'd all go out to eat for class. All of this has been happening within the past few days.

That's all of a sudden... *SLAM*...social life. lol

thats college...heh. I tend to be the quiet one, but it is just my personality. I do have some good friends in my dorm...but I dont like it where its like 500 people you know, it gets out of hand. And its hard with my GF back home...and other girls flirting with me and not knowing that i have GF.

Archived