Home

Sam and Max Icon for AIM

Insigna

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, or you could just freehand it, play the game "Animal Crossing", you will get much better at doing the whole small pixel pictures thing :)

oh yeah, Satan would be a good template to start from, but ya wanna change up the red to a bright white, but leave a little splotches of red... makes it look like Max was out being Max...

Satan looks nothing like a rabbit, and Max isn't "off being max" by getting infected with chickenpox.

Hahaha, I like how Sean's random offensive comments aren't offensive at all.

So no begging for cheese.

This is the Sam and Max messageboard. It's not like we have lots of topic conversation to keep degridation to a minimum. That and people are lazy. Not to mention there are like 5 of us. But hey, it's not like we aren't an understanding...er...community..?

Aaaah, community. Reminds me of my infamous one day posting spree at pvpforums. What a bunch of emotional sissy pantiwastes they were. Well, to cut a long story short:

Bwahahahaha ahahaha *wipes a tear from his eye*

Well, I thought it was funny. If they can't take a joke, fuck them.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, this is going to sound stupid, but i've got one. since i formatted my drive and am an idiot, i don't have it on my computer per se, but it is still my icon (for some reason, which i don't really care to find out)

my aim is: MrFossey

feel free to steal it, and now that everyone knows what it is, harass me

Archived