Home

Corrupted wish game

ShockV1.89

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish that there wern't gay anime.

there isnt but all the rest of the anime in the worl goes away with it

So all the rest of the anmine in the world goes away?!?

I guess I'll have a Coke then.:p

I wish I had 700 posts.

you get 699 and are so disapointed you kill yourself. Then you get one more post.

You can, but it makes you SUCH a geek that even NASA would be asshamed to be asscited with you in any way, and so you are shunned for the rest of you life... So go on! Bugger off Freak Boy! :D j/k

I wish that my girlfriend was here with me now.

They start not hating 12 year olds, but then in order for that to happen, Hobby will have to haunt you for 101 days!

I wish that the Hobgoblin and Spider-Man switched roles for a day!

Y'know, like Hobby rescuing an innocent bystander from certain death, which then Spidey would be evil and he would probably try to conquer Manhattan using his own versions of the Goblin Glider.

Originally posted by topshot

They start not hating 12 year olds, but then in order for that to happen, Hobby will have to haunt you for 101 days!

I wish that the Hobgoblin and Spider-Man switched roles for a day!

Y'know, like Hobby rescuing an innocent bystander from certain death, which then Spidey would be evil and he would probably try to conquer Manhattan using his own versions of the Goblin Glider.

The sheer thought of this is sick *shudders in fear*

Anyways it hapens but you must fund both our rent, taxes, groceries, ect.

Your wish is granted, the only thing is, you said you wished all of our wishes never would begranted and when we tried to make, or even think of one, we'd commit suicide. Well, since you made a wish, you also have to commit suicide!

I wish that I had the power to change historical events in time, and to change the fate of any person.

Archived